Indoor AK 47 White Widow Dhaze 99 Test grow

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Hi guys I'm tagging you in for this test grow cause Autobeanstalk and his partners have some awesome genetics and I'm sure these won't disapoint either,I currently have one AK above the coco and two Dhaze 99's above ,they have hemet head as they are shedding the seed cap but since I have three of each going I'll try two methods of training and let one grow natural for comparison ..lights are 600 HID and nutes will follow the 100-100-200 rule as close as I can make it,for those not familiar with nutrient profiling or the Lucas formula ,check it out,it works...on to the pics @Eyeoftheworld @StarBright @Dudeski @Wile e Peyote @wwwillie @surffreak @ChillFred @john0108
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hi guys I'm tagging you in for this test grow cause Autobeanstalk and his partners have some awesome genetics and I'm sure these won't disapoint either,I currently have one AK above the coco and two Dhaze 99's above ,they have hemet head as they are shedding the seed cap but since I have three of each going I'll try two methods of training and let one grow natural for comparison ..lights are 600 HID and nutes will follow the 100-100-200 rule as close as I can make it,for those not familiar with nutrient profiling or the Lucas formula ,check it out,it works...on to the pics @Eyeoftheworld @StarBright @Dudeski @Wile e Peyote @wwwillie @surffreak @ChillFred @john0108View attachment 584407View attachment 584408 View attachment 584409
Thanks for tagging me in bud! I'm all subbed up to see some more good stuff!
:pop:
Do they have a website for their seeds?
Here ya go bro.
http://autobeanstalk.com

Thanks for tagging me in bud! I'm all subbed up to see some more good stuff!
:pop:

Here ya go bro.
http://autobeanstalk.com
Thanks surf!! I've became a little more patient since the December seed debacle:crying: ,and can laugh a little now,I wanted to cry back then!!

Back