AFN welcomes Horticulture Lighting Group!

Hey everyone! I borked my password for my official account lol, so just waiting to get a manual reset. SoH is on it! When I can log in as HLG's official rep, we'll get thing rolling here. We're going to have some lights for testing too! Stay tuned!

got nothin witty to add, cuz me still wakin up :coffee2:, so i'll jus say :welcome:, and............................................i know who u are :eyebrows: :biggrin: ppp

New grower, but I have multiple 600Rspec and a 300Rspec. Love them all. Look forward to learning more about the lights/company.
I recently upgraded one of my 3 x3 tents to a HLG 300L from a SF2000 that I gifted to a friend who just got into growing. It’s absolutely crushing it And the light is visibly better than my “new” alibaba QBar set that I use for a 6x6 space. It made me instantly regret not buying a Diablo for the space. I was literally looking at my finances, seeing what accounting ninjutsu I can do to squeeze out an upgrade for the space at the end of the summer and still be married :crying: :crying:

I have an HLG65 and HLG100 (4000 spectrum). My first 3 plants are getting ready to flower. I intend to do a perpetual grow of 3 plants (to stay legal in my state). I'm looking at a small rspec light or 2 for fowering stage.

Back