Outdoor Afghan Express Auto

Week 8 - 4 weeks flowering
A took off pretty good but with the late start outdoors and the weather shifting to fall with cooler night 60's and warm days 70-80's I'm not sure how much longer these will go. B is a little fat runt looking more like a budsicle. I will have to say I not impressed with the size or yield but for someone looking for small plants in a confined space they would make a good choice. These may do better under intense indoor lighting but for outdoors not worth the effort and glad to not have more seed. Impressed however is the quality of this smoke. Very smooth indica dominant strain with great flavor and aroma. I will take some photos at harvest which may be soon.

Going Strong... Hit them today with BB/TB/GB/CC for a full moon feeding. They are just getting fat and ready. Probably by Halloween!

Okay here is Pheno A
DSCF2118.JPGDSCF2119.JPGDSCF2116.JPGDSCF2111.JPG DSCF2112.JPG DSCF2113.JPG DSCF2114.JPG DSCF2115.JPG Trich 2.jpg Trich.jpg

Here is Pheno B aka "Budsicle"
DSCF2110.JPG DSCF2117.JPG

Both 10 weeks, 6 weeks flowering

Okay the Budsicle [HASHTAG]#B[/HASHTAG] got the chop as it just wasn't moving forward any longer. It had an excellent pine scent and sure it will smoke well once it dries from the wash and cure.
DSCF2123.JPG
DSCF2126.JPG
DSCF2127.JPG

B - has dried and after a lil touchup weighed in a staggering 9 grams. :weed: Not a very good result but in the end it probably should have been mulch 2 months ago but just wanted to see what it would become... not much. It does have all the of the character of the larger plant and will probably smoke just fine.

A - On the other hand is going strong still and the buds a fattening up nicely with this wonderful Sept weather 75-90F. So it looks like its going to make it to Halloween.

Hey!!
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a coment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

Okay the final weight is in on the last grow of the season.... It provided some nice fat flowers that were ripe for the picking. Very aromatic afghan kush with a fairly low yield but would probably do well for someone growing under light in a confined space. Outdoors it grows nicely but just doesn't provide the ROI i'm looking for but very nice smoke!
after my wash and dry I Ended up with 44grams of nice dry bud.
DSCF2130.JPG
DSCF2131.JPG
DSCF2132.JPG
DSCF2128.JPG
DSCF2129.JPG

DSCF2128.JPG

Hey!!
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a coment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.
I've been so busy with my day job this is the first time I've been able to read this. Shoot I would have submitted some photo's :-(

I've been so busy with my day job this is the first time I've been able to read this. Shoot I would have submitted some photo's :-(

To be an official entrant you would have had to have posted pics of your plant every 14 days from day one, to the end of harvest! Though feel free to post some pics on the voting threads while you are there voting. I am sure guys there would like to see them!!

Got some nice looking toke bud! Well done! I also grow a few plants in limited light...if you are looking for density and can grow into mid october, give the Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice a try!

Back