Outdoor afew pics of a grow last season

Reaction score
hey guys here's afew more pics of 1 of my plots from last grow season.the close up shot of bud is celtic cross and the rest are celtic berry,celticstone.very good medical smoko.

Attachments

• CC_BUD_SHOT.JPG
    CC_BUD_SHOT.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_8470__Medium_.JPG
    IMG_8470__Medium_.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 103
Very nice! Do you bury the pots into the ground? Or have them in the pots during the whole time?

Very nice! Do you bury the pots into the ground? Or have them in the pots during the whole time?

cheers realcarlos the ones already in the ground where clones so just transferd them into the ground.the rest that ya see there where transferd to other plots but never planted the pots in the holes just gave the pot acouple of taps and by that stage where ya see them there the roots are already holding the dirt altogether so when they came out of the pot just loosend the roots up on the bottom and replanted in my other plots.pretty sure i got a 6.5ft plant that season unkown strain grew out excatly like a christmass tree.nice sativa strain.it just happen to be afew seeds a mate gave but should of cloned her when i had the chance.pulled 19ounces of her.personal best so far.really good up high smoko.

Back