Indoor Ace's Auto Malawi and Zamaldelica

Update. Malawi's are growing fast. They seem to be finishing up here soon. Malawi #1 is tall and thick. Malawi #2 is short and round. Added Overdrive to them a week ago as they are on the end of week 5. They seem to be enjoying it.

Both Malawi's

OrFxTMQ.jpg

Malawi #1 Top Bud

QL4KqXo.jpg

Malawi #2

C9vAsY4.jpg

I'm subbed man. I'm subbed! Man after my own heart for Ace strains. The plants look really good. I grew their Malawi x Panama and fell in love. There are some other Ace fans and sat heads in general around here if you're interested.

Good luck.

Harvest time for Malawi #2 short one. Wet weight at 180 grams so prolly get 2 oz's. She was a little plant so I'm happy with that. Malawi #1, the tall one will be getting harvested tomorrow. Thinking she will be 400 or so. Happy growing all.

a7S0LSw.jpg

vNWFzSW.jpg

wRMh9fk.jpg

I just switched from FFOF to Roots organic for my first Ace grows, and both my auto Zamaldelica and my Malawi x NL are yellowing at the second - third sets of true leaves. I have NEVER had what appears to be a N deficiency at the 2-3 week mark for seedlings and my other auto (Critical Soma) and my ACE Bubba Hash and my Ace A5 photos aren't yellowing although the Ace Panama Haze is looking pale at the first set of true leaves also...I'm wondering if the genetics in the Zamaldelica and the Malawi x NL are particularly hungry (or if Roots NPK balance is really absent or weak in this batch), so I've added some FF Grow Big (2 tsp/gal) and some CalMag to the smart pots plus misting with a foliar low ratio...all auto have been transplanted with Mykos mycorrhizal fungi and Azos for atmospherica nitrogen to avoid adding anything else to the Coco but again. I've NEVER seen 2 week yellowing and my auto from Advanced seeds and the photos from Ace are fine! Anyone having similar issues?

Attachments

• Ace 1.jpg
    Ace 1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Ace 2.jpg
    Ace 2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 26
I just switched from FFOF to Roots organic for my first Ace grows, and both my auto Zamaldelica and my Malawi x NL are yellowing at the second - third sets of true leaves. I have NEVER had what appears to be a N deficiency at the 2-3 week mark for seedlings and my other auto (Critical Soma) and my ACE Bubba Hash and my Ace A5 photos aren't yellowing although the Ace Panama Haze is looking pale at the first set of true leaves also...I'm wondering if the genetics in the Zamaldelica and the Malawi x NL are particularly hungry (or if Roots NPK balance is really absent or weak in this batch), so I've added some FF Grow Big (2 tsp/gal) and some CalMag to the smart pots plus misting with a foliar low ratio...all auto have been transplanted with Mykos mycorrhizal fungi and Azos for atmospherica nitrogen to avoid adding anything else to the Coco but again. I've NEVER seen 2 week yellowing and my auto from Advanced seeds and the photos from Ace are fine! Anyone having similar issues?

They look hungry. I've grown the Malawi x Panama but it was a light feeder however the Zamaldelica x Kali China was more of a moderate feeder. I also am growing Bangi Congo x Panama and Oriental Express x Nepal Jam and both of these are closer to moderate/heavy feeders.

Check Ace's site as they usually detail feed levels for all their strains.

I started 2 of Ace's Auto Malawi's under a 600 Watt led dual COB. Had to re-pop another one because the first one fail to germinate because the shell was so hard and didn't realize until it was to late my bad lol. Never the less the second one is only 4 days behide and they are looking healthy. Since I'm growing in coco and using Advanced nutrients I will slowly up my grow A+B fed. They will also be getting Sensizym Organic, B-52, Cal/Mag and Great White during Veg. Also started a Auto Zamaldelica a few days later once I received my packaged which was fast.

Malawi #1 day 10 or so got her first dose of nutrients at .5 ml's a L, 7 or so hours ago and is already starting to grow. She was starting to fade a little. Happy growing as always.

7V0zIrY.jpg

Malawi #2 is day 4 or 5 and looking good.

JaFu7Pk.jpg
20220106_160137.jpg

Back