Outdoor A Journey to Myself or How to become better man again

Without looking like a pedophile....them young girls....look hot:kiss:
Ah ja? what ya think of this ones...
20180501_190948.jpg

20180507_195332.jpg

look at the side branches, such a healthy soft green/white, when i was hand feeding i always had at least a little bit of red in em...
20180511_200402.jpg

20180511_200327.jpg

:pass:

Damn @TheMongol those babies are so cute. You need to start a nursery! Serious though, sweet looking plants, shit, even that mutant looks kinda cool ha ha

Oh, and I was planting peppers in my raised beds this afternoon when my kids came back from the park proclaiming they saw a trout the size of their arms in the creek, and it made me think, I wonder if @TheMongol ever caught a taimen???

Damn @TheMongol those babies are so cute. You need to start a nursery! Serious though, sweet looking plants, shit, even that mutant looks kinda cool ha ha

Oh, and I was planting peppers in my raised beds this afternoon when my kids came back from the park proclaiming they saw a trout the size of their arms in the creek, and it made me think, I wonder if @TheMongol ever caught a taimen???
Haha, thanks grunt! in fact it's always on me pregrowing canna babys and give em away to grobro's, a taimen only once in my life i catched in a local river with the size of my arm.
Here passing some:pass:

Last edited:
canna girls give nothing but love, yours are looking good under the LEDs. when you plan on putting them out?
You're so right brother, i really have to say i'm impressed by the Sweet Seeds, they're growing fast, strong and uniform and they will got out in about 3-4 weeks directly into 56 liter grow bag with 1:5 mix at the bottom and 1:20 upper half part, that should last until the end of september...

Back