Outdoor a greenhouse in the UK

also trichoderma in a foilar feed could help but its a bit late in bloom now to be adding more moisture to the buds

I think mold resistant varietys may be the way forward in future grows

Looking lovely in that green house - top marks
Rabbits and Phesants, your just an air rifle away from a quality sunday lunch !

thanks everyone for stopping by, its much apreciated :smokebuds:

we've had rain all week, its been wet, damp and grey with the odd spot of sun so of course my greenhouse has been a breeding ground for mold so after finding so much on one of my easy ryders and the la musa i've taken the decision to set up again my 600w and put the mi5s and akr back under there before they fall hands to the dreaded mold too.. if they havent already.
i also cut down the oldest easy ryder and got 96g of wet bud which i'm pleased with because this was a hermi seed but it never showed any signs of following its genes, the other easy ryders havent either which is cool as i've read that hermie seeds most probably will produce hermi plants.
i've some blotching appearing on nearly all the leaves of an ER so i'll have to look into that.
the last few weeks there has been unbelievable crap weather so i think myself lucky that the plants have grown at all..

here are a few pics

DSC03743.jpgb.jpga.jpgDSC03744.jpgDSC03746.jpgDSC03758.jpgDSC03760.jpgDSC03763.jpg

:drool: Nice harvest shamble those buds looks so dank. I hope the girls enjoy the hps goodness, keep up the good work mate :thread:

not been an easy summer for you but well done with what you got

nice man!!!! :wiz::booya::peace:

Back