Outdoor a greenhouse in the UK

the suns been hitting the greenhouse hard the last couple of days with temps up in the late 30s earlier 40s with window vent and door open. might consider using some white wash on the side panels to try and keep the temps down a little..

the mi5s and co have found their permanent home in the greenhouse now after having a couple of weeks under the 600w.

been feeding 3ml grow and 3 ml of bloom this week to everyone with some epson salts.. they'll have a flush at the end of the week...

the oldest plant which is the biggest smells soooo sweet .. i'm liking this .. they didnt really have any smell indoors..

i'm enjoying this grow a lot more than my indoor one .. its nice to be outside..

here are some pics
DSC03680.jpgDSC03682.jpgDSC03683.jpgDSC03684.jpgDSC03685.jpg

All looking very nice mate,we're back in the game with some nice weather for the outdoor girls :booya:

Ahhhhh the sun and a 600 watter - best of both worlds, some good looking UK weed Shambles.
How about some bubble wrap to part shade the plants ?

Looking good Shambles, that greenhouse has taken off! really green and healthy

My Mrs saves all our egg shells, breaks them up and scatters them around the base of pots, slugs n snails dont like walking over them ;-)

Looking sweet mate,coming along very nicely..gotta watch those sneaky rabbits though they will munch yr plants :smokebuds:

Looking sweet mate,coming along very nicely..gotta watch those sneaky rabbits though they will munch yr plants :smokebuds:

Well spotted C, I had to look a few times even after reading your post

Shambles, your GH is looking fine! well done fella

cheers guys! this week been fighting with constant humidity up in the 80s and 90s.. its been so wet and humid here, we've got mushrooms on the lawn that arent usually here this time of year.. so wasnt suprised to find a lil bud rot one one of the mi5s.
otherwise they seem to be still growing at their own little pace despite the constant crappy weather.. this week they've enjoyed 3ml grow and 5ml of bloom with black treacle and a lil epson salt.
my main concern at the moment is bud rot as we're in for some more humid rain and sun.. i've got myself a scalpel which i hope i wont have to use.

here are some pics from this morning

budrot.jpg30junebud.jpg30june8.jpg30june7.jpg30june6.jpg30june4.jpg30june3.jpg30june2.jpg30jubr.jpg30june.jpg30june1.jpgbirds.jpg

lovely greenhouse, and smart use of that green netting too. I am envious ! Great job

Back