Outdoor a greenhouse in the UK

S

shambles

hello everybody after giving indoor a go without a ph pen i only managed to grow some not very tasty seeded bud so this time i'll be ph'ing everything i feed them and hopefully grow some better healthy tasty plants without having to pick up a hefty lecky bill..

ive got in the tiered pots 2 x mi5 , 1 AKR & 1 la musa. the other 9 plants are seeds that my hermie plants produced i know theres a chance these will hermi too but seeded bud is better than no bud so not worried about that and i've got plenty of room in there. just will have to keep eye out for male flowers.

using john innes no2 soil mixed with a little perlite .. they've all had biobizz root juice with their water phed to 6.4. the oldest plant has just started to be fed half dose of biobizz grow.

today it is 26 C in there with 50% humidity

gh.jpggh1.jpggh3.jpggh4.jpg

spotted a poorly plant already.. this is the only one that has shown signs of some sort of upset.. i fed it this morning with phed water at 6.5 and the run off was 5.6 .. so maybe there is a problem with the soil ph or mag/cal deficiencty?? not quite sure what to do .. any ideas would be much appreciated. i've got some epson salts ? maybe i need to try and get some lime to help the soils ph get back on track.. ?

here are some pics

poorly2.jpgpoorly1.jpgpoorly3.jpg

dont ph the water 9 times out of 10 the soil will sort it for you im using a similar mix to you and i dont ph. the runoff should be no no less than 6.0 feed some non ph'd water

your media is ph adjusted to about 6.2-6.5 in JI

your lower leaf looks like nutrient splash dont get liquid on them

no sun and plenty of rain today which i knew was coming and for the whole week so yesterday i put the mi5s, akr & la musa under the 600 where they're guaranteed constant light and warmth for a 7-10 days. the other 7 plants are now all showing signs of flowering and will be left in the greenhouse where they have been since germinating.

this morning i found a leaf that had been chomped on. i searched for the pest but no luck .. thinking i should use some pesticide so will be doing a bit of research on using it. i dont want him munching threw anything else but i also dont want to harm my plants in any way.

chewedon.jpggroup.jpginthewarm.jpg

update: we've had cloud, rain and strong winds all week but atlast looks like its clearing up with some blue sky and sun today.. whooopeee !! will be doing some more sun dancing today around the greenhouse :)

due to the lousy weather the past few days i've kept the smaller plants that look a lil stunted under the 600w..
otherwise all seems to be plodding along nicely in the greenhouse and i'm glad that no more leaves have been chomped on.

here are some pics..

9june.jpg9june2.jpg9june3.jpg8june1.jpg

shambles I send you some good karma to your greenhouse in order to get some powerfull sunlight!
However your girls look green and well cared, they seem healthy!

Yea know what you mean mate, today was nice, I got couple in the home made polytunnel too so here's hoping it stays nice for abit.

update : despite rain, cloud and more rain this week down here the plants seem to be still steadily growing stronger..
temps have been getting as low as 10c at night to 35c when the few times the sun has popped his head out behind a cloud.. humidity has been 40% to 90 +.. Right now its 29c & 46%
they've been fed twice this week despite the soil not getting too dry with biobizzs grow, root stim, epson salts and a lil bit of bloom for the oldest plant. they are missing the sun and are hoping that it will come back in force very soon..

the mi5s, akr and la musa are still under the 600w til the weather gets better which looks like might be next week.. they arent very big i think i might have stunted them when transplanting. i'm hoping the transition from under the 600 to the greenhouse wont stress em out too much.. time will tell..

heres a few pics

15june.jpg15june2.jpg15june3.jpg15june4.jpg15june5.jpg15junemi5akrlamusa.jpg15junemi5akrlamusa1.jpg

Back