Indoor 7x Watermelon punch and 3x frosty gelato auto grow!

Reaction score
Soo i been rly busy past days so this diary is rly late but i wanted to share the experience soo here it goes i usally buy seeds from royal queen seeds but cuz of covid-19 i couldn't so the only choice i had is to get from a local buyer and they only had seeds from growers choice so they recommend the watermelon punch and frosty gelato so i went with that thay said that taste of watermelon punch is rly good i had some LTS traning on them and thats pretty much it and im using the biobizz light mix soil and bio tablets 2 per plants :woohoo:

So here they are in day 39 i just started on bloom ferterlizers and they are starting to faten up but i got a question since they rly close together should i trim the leaves more or leave as it is now ?

Soo i been rly busy past days so this diary is rly late but i wanted to share the experience soo here it goes i usally buy seeds from royal queen seeds but cuz of covid-19 i couldn't so the only choice i had is to get from a local buyer and they only had seeds from growers choice so they recommend the watermelon punch and frosty gelato so i went with that thay said that taste of watermelon punch is rly good i had some LTS traning on them and thats pretty much it and im using the biobizz light mix soil and bio tablets 2 per plants :woohoo:

So here they are in day 39 i just started on bloom ferterlizers and they are starting to faten up but i got a question since they rly close together should i trim the leaves more or leave as it is now ?

:yoinks: "alex, i'll take defol for 100 plz, ty"... :smoking: ppp

Update on the girls they are for sure geting fatter day by the day they are loving the nutes that im feeding soo loking fire!!
Also i have a questions is it rly posible that electricity is so exspensive here on the bill it says olmost 88 cents for 1KW
and nightly use 59 cents for the KW here is the picture!!

And the girls

Update on the girls they are for sure geting fatter day by the day they are loving the nutes that im feeding soo loking fire!!
Also i have a questions is it rly posible that electricity is so exspensive here on the bill it says olmost 88 cents for 1KW
and nightly use 59 cents for the KW here is the picture!!

And the girls

cute lil thingz :biggrin: ppp

Update its been 2months now from the start babies should be done soon they got fatter now !
Here are some trichomes pics what you guys say a week or more ? As i see it now most tric are geting cloudy there in 1 picture i see some ember ones but for me it looks like mostly cloudy and still some clear soo idk still kinda new at this soo :biggrin: :biggrin:

And here are the pictures of ma babies :woohoo:

Update its been 2months now from the start babies should be done soon they got fatter now !
Here are some trichomes pics what you guys say a week or more ? As i see it now most tric are geting cloudy there in 1 picture i see some ember ones but for me it looks like mostly cloudy and still some clear soo idk still kinda new at this soo :biggrin: :biggrin:

And here are the pictures of ma babies :woohoo:

not ready yet :nono: at least another week, if not two ;) ppp

Back