Outdoor 6 WEEKS OLD AUTO MAZARS

J

JIM MARRS

MAZAR 6 WEEKS.jpgMAZAR 6 WEEKS (2).jpg

Hi Here are my automazars at 6 weeks they seem to be doing really well.This is my first auto outdoor grow planting more this week :toke:

looking lovely there jim, wish i had your sunshine here. how tall are they?

i have some AM as well. It just beautiful how they form these big top colas! Im in da middle of flowering and already AM became my favorite! I would very much like to cross AM with some barneys farm Pineapple Express. I have them too, and they are crazy covered with resin.

****i see there are still some main stalk fan leaves hanging on. I would recommend you to remove them cause lower branches are blocked from direct sunlight. AM is makin some crazy ass fan leaves. Biggest i have seen on Autoflowerings. Just a kind tip. ;)

Good luck and take care.

Looks nice man! I will be doing an outdoor auto run this year. I cant wait!

i have some mazars indoors, only 2 weeks old tho, yours look great.. gongrats

beautiful plants man. Spain seems to be one of the best climates & friendliest laws for growers, I wish I was in Southern Spain !

Do you mean you've been growing them for 6 weeks outdoors, in other words since the end of dec? That's indeed a very nice climate - being able to grow all year round! Didn't know that was possible in Europe. Up here it's 21 below zero right now, so unless we're able to cross cannabis with some evergreens, forget about growing outdoors until may/june!

Back