Jean-O's Show Grows 2024 5 tester positions for Where's My Dog and What The Fuck strains for Jean-O's Genetics

Well Bummer for sure! Ive had cats and squirrels eat seedlings but never a mouse. Greenin NY had issues with the seedlings also. I believe he used a rooting cube of some sorts also. @Suki813 you planted right into the soil didn't you? I germinate my seeds right in the soil also and didn't have any issues. I wouldn't believe that would have any influence on a seedling but I honestly don't know. Do you know anyone who could chime in on this? The seeds are about 3 months old and came from healthy parent plants and I gave the seeds 6 weeks to mature from pollination. I wonder if I cooked them a bit too long? I use the same process with all the seeds I make but I do know that seed ripening can be something strain dependent.
I don't think there is anything wrong with the seeds. Quite the contrary; they seemed healthy and sprouted in a timely manner. I think the pathetic slow grrowth in the first few days is my water-logged root cubes. And I think the untimely demise is due to four-footed critters. Grow & learn.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the seeds. Quite the contrary; they seemed healthy and sprouted in a timely manner. I think the pathetic slow grrowth in the first few days is my water-logged root cubes. And I think the untimely demise is due to four-footed critters. Grow & learn.
Yup!
That's my new mantra...........Grow & Learn.
At least your ordeal didn't last that long. I still have my 'Grow & Learn' is still on going! LOL!

I haven't used the cubes since I was taking clones like 12-15 years ago and don't remember ever using them for seedlings so I don't have much of an idea how that plays in on a seedlings health. This whole thing has sparked many new questions for me to search my books and web for the answers though. Do you plan on using the same method this time or going to try a different route? Best of luck with your remaining beans! :vibes:
Mouse Traps! :rofl:

24 hour difference in growth on the 5gal WMD, she is a beast! Moved her to the 4x4 today and realized she is the biggest plant I have at the moment lol.
20211209_143402.jpg
20211210_161052.jpg

Big sister moving out means the 1gal WMD has space to spread her wings a bit!
20211210_161240.jpg

And then the two WTF, days 8 and 7 respectively, both just doing seedling stuff lol.
20211210_161332.jpg
20211210_200900.jpg

Where's My Dog 7 gallon pot day 35 from seed and 21 days from pre flower just started to stretch out here over the last few days.
20211210_192439.jpg

Where's My Dog 1 gallon day 40 from seed and 25 days from preflower. This plant is flowering much faster than the 7 gallon which is what I have been seeing with Big V Small pot grows.
20211210_192222.jpg

What The Fuck is still going wild. Day 42 from seed and 26 days from pre flower the pollen is almost ready to harvest off this one so I can self the plant. This one is in a 2 gallon pot and is drinking like crazy.
20211210_171150.jpg

Where's My Dog
20211210_192228.jpg

Mug shot of the whole crew.
20211210_180913.jpg

What the Fuck day 44 from seed in the pic and doing amazing for this 2 gallon pot grow. I think the stretch is about done and should be seeing a lot of development in the flowers here soon. She has been super hungry and getting a bit of early fade already. What the fuck is the crossing of Black Cream, Blue Cheese, Chemdoggin, Pineapple Express and Bubblegum. She looks like she is planning on throwing down some good weight and some nice stacks!
20211214_172215.jpg
20211214_172234.jpg

Where's My Dog 1 gallon pot grow is 42 days from seed and putting on some nice bud structure already. She looks a lot like the original Strawberry Kush.
20211214_171442.jpg
20211214_171452.jpg

Where's My Dog 7 gallon grow 37 days from seed in the picture. This phenotype looks like a pretty even blend of the Straw Dog and What's My Name. Where's My Dog has a great mixture of old school strains having Strawberry Kush, Blue Cheese, Chemdoggin, Bubblegum and Pineapple Express all mixed in its lineage. I am pretty happy with how these plants are shaping up. They look like they are going to produce a good yield and some excellent flower with some amazing flavors!
20211214_172438.jpg
20211214_172429.jpg

What the Fuck day 44 from seed in the pic and doing amazing for this 2 gallon pot grow. I think the stretch is about done and should be seeing a lot of development in the flowers here soon. She has been super hungry and getting a bit of early fade already. What the fuck is the crossing of Black Cream, Blue Cheese, Chemdoggin, Pineapple Express and Bubblegum. She looks like she is planning on throwing down some good weight and some nice stacks!
View attachment 1397659View attachment 1397660

Where's My Dog 1 gallon pot grow is 42 days from seed and putting on some nice bud structure already. She looks a lot like the original Strawberry Kush.
View attachment 1397666View attachment 1397669
Where's My Dog 7 gallon grow 37 days from seed in the picture. This phenotype looks like a pretty even blend of the Straw Dog and What's My Name. Where's My Dog has a great mixture of old school strains having Strawberry Kush, Blue Cheese, Chemdoggin, Bubblegum and Pineapple Express all mixed in its lineage. I am pretty happy with how these plants are shaping up. They look like they are going to produce a good yield and some excellent flower with some amazing flavors!
View attachment 1397681View attachment 1397682
Lovely looking plants man.

All those ladies look so beautiful :bighug: You guys and gals are really kicking it :headbang:
Guess it's time for me to join the club... Yes people!!! I received my seeds :woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:
20211216_155827_small.jpg

Beautiful packaging, but it doesn't like to be photographed :haha: Had to take several pictures before I got a couple that where sharp?
20211216_155810_small.jpg

Back