Sweet Seeds 5 cheesy girls

good luck with your grow pal i have had no luck ever using Rockwool i either use root riots or just pop them little ones with tails under a bit of coco with a slight feed and let nature happen
should of used root riots :thumbsup: these should of pushed shells off by now,i have got some bio bizz ,will try that.

should of used root riots :thumbsup: these should of pushed shells off by now,i have got some bio bizz ,will try that.
I would just bury them now pal in your pots or solo cups that would be my port of call I think you will be fine

I would just bury them now pal in your pots or solo cups that would be my port of call I think you will be fine
ive ditched the rockwool for some biobizz, thanks for the advice :thumbsup:
IMG_2193.JPG

3 seeds haven`t really moved and the other 3 see to be growing sideways. gonna get myself some more seeds tomorrow,
i cant see these making it and i dont wanna wait all week for nothing. you know yourselves a vigorous seed is up in
2-3 days and chucked its shell off.
IMG_2206.JPG
IMG_2209.JPG
IMG_2210.JPG
IMG_2211.JPG

the slowest germination ever but the shells are off :yoinks: ive transfered them from soil to rockwool , currently under
a t5 fluorescent light,will see what happens over the next couple of days,.hopefully they will pick up.
day 1
IMG_2213.JPG
IMG_2214.JPG
IMG_2215.JPG
IMG_2216.JPG
IMG_2217.JPG

day 5 for my girls,
my setup is 600w hps, 1.2 square marshydro tent ,gt100 nft system, 6 inch extraction,parabolic shade,
ionic nutes.
plants are now in tent just in rockwool cubes under 600w 20/4 hrs. as soon as roots are showing they`re going in the water.
loving the quality of the tent @MarshydroTina :thumbsup:
all good so far.
IMG_2218.JPG
IMG_2219.JPG
IMG_2220.JPG
IMG_2221.JPG

Last edited:
Back