Indoor 420'z NL Grow :-)

hey @Zollies_zn :welcome: to afn & to me grow train, great to have ya along! :toke: drinkz & snackz are in Car 11 :thumbsup: jus follow @Rebel to find the way :rofl:

ya, me jus luv how tight & compact they're stayin :thumbsup: Harli'z gonna be a bush! hehe :biggrin: ppp

Sent from me swivel rocker :coffee:

**YELLS FROM THE BAR CAR** Drinks in here!!! It's Tequila Tuesday. Sunrises for everyone! I'm out of the little umbrellas tho... :yoinks::face::rofl:

**YELLS FROM THE BAR CAR** Drinks in here!!! It's Tequila Tuesday. Sunrises for everyone! I'm out of the little umbrellas tho... :yoinks::face::rofl:

hey, we don't need no stinkin umbrellaz...it'z an obzervation car & the sun is out :cools: ppp

Whoa.. I think the freakin' server had too much Tequila! WTF WAS THAT?!

:rofl: i know! me went to like the first one, then chastize u fer double-postin (hehe) and it tellz me i don't have permission, haha :crying:

I shit you not! I should have screenshot it... Like 12 of em!! I was like WELL WHAT THE?!

:crying:

I shit you not! I should have screenshot it... Like 12 of em!! I was like WELL WHAT THE?!

:crying:

:yoinks: twelve-??!! oh ya, shoulda got the shot :rofl: me only had two show up......izn't this F U N-? :bubbles:

Back