Lighting 4 DP Blackberry Kush 2 Gn Hs1

Reaction score
Hey im about to start my first Grow because the Weed around here is not so great. I choosed the Black Berry Kush Strain from Dutch Passion. I really dig Tangs work so i got almost the same Equipment like he does. Im really new into growing, so i hope you dont might if i asked Questions.

My Setup
1.20 m*1.20 m Grow Room
2* 75 w Lights by GNs Holographic Series.
4* 15 l Airpots with Goldlabel Special Mix Light

Im going to start with 1 Light in 40 cm distance and the 80*50 Diffuser.

My first question is what would be the best time to use the second Light?

Thanks for your help.

Hey im about to start my first Grow because the Weed around here is not so great. I choosed the Black Berry Kush Strain from Dutch Passion. I really dig Tangs work so i got almost the same Equipment like he does. Im really new into growing, so i hope you dont might if i asked Questions.

My Setup
1.20 m*1.20 m Grow Room
2* 75 w Lights by GNs Holographic Series.
4* 15 l Airpots with Goldlabel Special Mix Light

Im going to start with 1 Light in 40 cm distance and the 80*50 Diffuser.

My first question is what would be the best time to use the second Light?

Thanks for your help.

Hay bro a warm welcome to AFN, I think it's actually a 90x60° beam angle and I would start 2 plants under each light so fire them both up for the go.

Hey thanks for the quick answers.
Sadly the second light gonna arrive in 2 weeks.
Should I wait for the second light or should I start the grow and in two weeks I will put two others inside the room?

Is the 60*90 the standart Diffuser that is included with the Light?
And do I also need an 80*80 Diffuser?

regards

I so want to like this but, and then I think again,again:smoking:

Should I wait for the second light or should I start the grow and in two weeks I will put two others inside the room?

And do I also need an 80*80 Diffuser? regards

In the first instance.................... what did you specify on your order? @socialdude ??

@GrowNorthern customer care is second to none! You are posing questions that......................seem silly?

:peace:

And do I also need an 80*80 Diffuser?

regards

There is a sticker on the diffuser that will tell you the beam angle, what size room are you going to use the lights in? If it say a 1mx1m two lights with the 90x60° would give you the best coverage.
1 HS1 will veg up 4 plants for a couple of weeks providing they're not in big pots and spaced apart to much.

On my order i wasnt able to specify, but i talked to the cosutumer Service and i got a 60*90 Diffuser.

I have started saturday with two seeds in Jiffies.

On Wednesday i planted them into the Airpots, and turned the Light on.

Day 1
Day 1 (1).jpg

Day 1 (2).jpg

Day 3
Day 3 (1).jpg

Day 4
Day 4 (1).jpg

Day 4 (2).jpg

Is she Ok?
Day 4 (3).jpg

Last edited:
Back