Mephisto Genetics 3BOG - Grow Dots/Recharge/Tap Water

Dankerson

Autoflower Aficionado
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I have been meaning to test out a way to do grows with tap water only and decided to give Grow Dots a try. Based on the creater of the stuff you can use this and recharge and you will produce great plants. And even just using tap water! I love using recharge in my current grows so I have high hopes for the dots. Current setup for this grow:

1 Gallon Rain Science bag
Biobizz light mix
Grow Dots
Recharge
Tap water
BP1000 grow light(cheapy)

I'm trying to keep this to a tap water only grow from start to finish with a weekly dose of recharge. Keeping it as simple as possible.
So what I've done so far:
Filled the bag so I knew how much soil I needed and measured out 15g of grow dots per the instructions
PXL_20220606_181633200.jpg

Next I dumped it all into my tray and mixed it up
PXL_20220606_181708153.jpg

After that it was just putting it all back into the pot
PXL_20220606_182223189.jpg

Once that was done I mixed up some recharge at 1/2 tsp per gallon and watered the pot with about 15 ounces.
I then placed it into it's spot in the tent to climatize for the 3BOG. And that's it! Hoping that's all the work I have for this grow.
PXL_20220606_182617994.jpg

Speaking of... I have a bean that should be showing here shortly. I placed it into a jiffy pellet, it's already germed when I checked on it so hoping it pops in the next day or two.
PXL_20220606_194817889.jpg

I will keep you all updated on any action. Fingers crossed this goes well and is an easy grow.

Hello Everyone! I have been meaning to test out a way to do grows with tap water only and decided to give Grow Dots a try. Based on the creater of the stuff you can use this and recharge and you will produce great plants. And even just using tap water! I love using recharge in my current grows so I have high hopes for the dots. Current setup for this grow:

1 Gallon Rain Science bag
Biobizz light mix
Grow Dots
Recharge
Tap water
BP1000 grow light(cheapy)

I'm trying to keep this to a tap water only grow from start to finish with a weekly dose of recharge. Keeping it as simple as possible.
So what I've done so far:
Filled the bag so I knew how much soil I needed and measured out 15g of grow dots per the instructions
View attachment 1469039

Next I dumped it all into my tray and mixed it up
View attachment 1469040

After that it was just putting it all back into the pot
View attachment 1469041

Once that was done I mixed up some recharge at 1/2 tsp per gallon and watered the pot with about 15 ounces.
I then placed it into it's spot in the tent to climatize for the 3BOG. And that's it! Hoping that's all the work I have for this grow.
View attachment 1469042

Speaking of... I have a bean that should be showing here shortly. I placed it into a jiffy pellet, it's already germed when I checked on it so hoping it pops in the next day or two.View attachment 1469045

I will keep you all updated on any action. Fingers crossed this goes well and is an easy grow.
I'm all about keeping it simple, I'm in. :toke: btw I've got grow bag envy, I really want some 5G Rain bags but they're hard to get here, the results I've seen with them are stellar.

I'm all about keeping it simple, I'm in. :toke: btw I've got grow bag envy, I really want some 5G Rain bags but they're hard to get here, the results I've seen with them are stellar.
I love my RS bags. I had a lot of problems with overwatering with my fabric bags and that disappeared with the RS. Plus they are super easy to clean and I see many reuses out of them compared to fabric ones. Couldnt recommend them more! I have almost 20 of them lol.

If this turns out to be a full start to finish product I'm definitely sold. Feel free to post up any of your progress pics on here as well if you want!
Same here man. Herd good things and some not so good. But dont know till you try And there definitely worth a try. And ill add to this as I go.

Back