WOOP WOOP !!
Mailman has come
image.jpeg

But still Bonzai size :)
@Bailey how many hours or days do you pony and makes bondage at your girls ?

Take a decision... My little Xtreme gets free hands to grow, NO pony NO ropes :pighug:
I give my Bubblicious 9 hours of ponytails during daytime. 6 days a week but you can do many days you like.

Hey Mini! What's this ponytail thing about? Never seen it before.
Hey Vlad, it is a method to train young plants to grow out side branches bigger. Making plants bushier and produce more even colas. instead of no training, you get one main big cola and some smaller colas. This is my first time ponytails training and you can see how I do it in my journal , just like here. Bery good results. You should try it like how we have done. :)

Hey Vlad, it is a method to train young plants to grow out side branches bigger. Making plants bushier and produce more even colas. instead of no training, you get one main big cola and some smaller colas. This is my first time ponytails training and you can see how I do it in my journal , just like here. Bery good results. You should try it like how we have done. :)
Couldn't have described it better

Thanks mate, I'll have a look... I'm always up for new methods of plant torture! [emoji83]

Back