@Bailey @Af_mini should i do some ponytail on Lime girl now, or should i wait ?

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Today I do the ponytail trick on Widow and Lime starting with 5 hours. And lowered the bulb 14inch from top

Sorry I don't know how to rotate the pictures from my phone :-( have tried to rotate both picture and phone before upload, but same every time I upload, then it's rotate.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Today I do the ponytail trick on Widow and Lime starting with 5 hours. And lowered the bulb 14inch from top

Sorry I don't know how to rotate the pictures from my phone :-( have tried to rotate both picture and phone before upload, but same every time I upload, then it's rotate.

View attachment 558744 View attachment 558745
Very nice bro done to perfection

Is there anything Lime lady trying to tell me? The lamp too close?
The leaves have started to bend slightly up.
Can hold your hand just above the outside it gets too hot, but hot is it of course

image.jpeg

Is there anything Lime lady trying to tell me? The lamp too close?
The leaves have started to bend slightly up.
Can hold your hand just above the outside it gets too hot, but hot is it of course

View attachment 558813
Hey bro, something wrong with my app notifications when you tagged me and ask questions the other day. I'm sorry I missed it but yeah, ponytails look great.

How hot is your tent? And your plant's temp? You can try this. you put your hand out, palm facing up, and slightly on top of your plant. Feel how hot the heat come from your lamp, if it's hot , then it's too hot for your plant. If not, then it's good. My Blue Mystic sometimes got her top leaves curl up but no signs of burning leaves is good.

Back