DAY 47
LIME & Widow

Day 36
Xtreme

Hello...

Today has Xtreme overtaken Lime, but she has also begun to slow in growth now with only 2cm day. Lime rather not so thirsty today with only 1L at 2 yesterday she has received the following: 1L bottled water with 2ml. Bloom - 2ml. B-52 - 2ml. Carboload and (first time 2ml. Overdrive) today she is 76cm

Xtreme gots 2L. with 4ml. Bloom only (light feet) and she still doing very well and today 80cm

Widow little girl don't wanna drink and grow, she is just making crystals for me now :)

BTW. want to rent an extra tent soon :jump:

Here comes LOTS of picture from today

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

DAY 47
LIME & Widow

Day 36
Xtreme

Hello...

Today has Xtreme overtaken Lime, but she has also begun to slow in growth now with only 2cm day. Lime rather not so thirsty today with only 1L at 2 yesterday she has received the following: 1L bottled water with 2ml. Bloom - 2ml. B-52 - 2ml. Carboload and (first time 2ml. Overdrive) today she is 76cm

Xtreme gots 2L. with 4ml. Bloom only (light feet) and she still doing very well and today 80cm

Widow little girl don't wanna drink and grow, she is just making crystals for me now :)

BTW. want to rent an extra tent soon :jump:

Here comes LOTS of picture from today

View attachment 570426 View attachment 570427 View attachment 570428 View attachment 570429 View attachment 570430 View attachment 570431 View attachment 570432 View attachment 570433 View attachment 570434 View attachment 570435 View attachment 570436 View attachment 570437 View attachment 570438 View attachment 570439

REAL FREAKING NICE..............:slap:

:nicethread:

Impressive job!

The first few pics in your post...which strain is that? Did it get so bushy by itself or did you do any training?

Beautiful plants! Very beautiful plants indeed! I may come by and smoke them for you!
Thanks..

It is Auto Xtreme from DP, that is ontouched they two others has getting only tree days ponytail and 2 weeks side branch LST

Back