This one.
http://www.okologisk-supermarked.dk/shop/melasse-af-roersukker-11265p.html?keyword=Melasse

Health food stores may have it in stock also. It adds magnesium too.

It is impressive how much minerals they consume. I also recommend epsom salt for additional Mg and sulphur. I feed them 3-10g of epsom salt twice a week, in addition to Adv. Nut. Sensi CalmagXtra every week.
I'm the exact same as you bro why spend ex amount when u can supplement with those

what is the mixing ratio, and epsom salt substitute Cal Mag ? Maybe u should make me a recipe, I spend LOT of $ at AN products :crying:

I use both calmag AND epsom salt.

Last feeding of White Widow was May 12:
1 ml Hesi TNT (veg. base nutes)
20 ml GHE Urtica
1 ml Adv. Nut. Sensi CalmagXtra
10 g epsom salt disolved in hot water
Water ad. 1 l, pH adjuste to 6,3 with 3M HCl

Next feeding is scheduled for Monday May 16:
2 ml Hesi TNT
10 g epsom salt disolved in hot water
1 ml Adv. Nut. Sensi CalmagXtra
Water ad. 1l. pH adjusted to 6,3

I will be changing base nutes to Adv. Nut. Sensi Grow/Bloom. I think it is a good product. At least that's what my research results indicate. See TaNgs new feeding schedule in the Fert. And Soil section.

As promised @Vlad The Inhaler

Here comes picture of my NANO grow of
White Widow in natural daylight

Feet today with
13/5 day 41 1L m. 2ml grow and bloom 2 ml. CalMag - B-52 - CarboLoad

View attachment 567382 View attachment 567383 View attachment 567384
View attachment 567385

Cheers X-man! She looks alright, very short and leafy tho, maybe it's just the phenotype, she's a little bit dark green tho.

If she was mine, I'd just give water for a couple of days to see if she lightens up a bit. No signs of burn tho, so there's not a lot else you can do to improve her.

[emoji111]️

Cheers X-man! She looks alright, very short and leafy tho, maybe it's just the phenotype, she's a little bit dark green tho.

If she was mine, I'd just give water for a couple of days to see if she lightens up a bit. No signs of burn tho, so there's not a lot else you can do to improve her.

[emoji111]️
I'll try to give her plain water for a while so ;)

I will be changing base nutes to Adv. Nut. Sensi Grow/Bloom. I think it is a good product. At least that's what my research results indicate. See TaNgs new feeding schedule in the Fert. And Soil section
I follow TaNgs EASY Auto Feeding Schedule with Xtreme... And she very well, so from now that's my future feed program :) today day 32 = 58cm

emoji111.png
My White Widow is also very green. She driks over a 1,5 L a day. If I feed her less, she get brown dry spots on the fan leaves.

DSC_0142.JPG

My White Widow is also very green. She driks over a 1,5 L a day. If I feed her less, she get brown dry spots on the fan leaves.

View attachment 568239

Nice plant Doc! Yours isn't so dark tho..

The thing with soil is... It takes a few days for the effects of over feeding to show..

I see dark green leaves as a warning that nute burn is about to happen. [emoji6]

Back