Indoor 3 Sweet Cheese in my 300w LED Cabinet

What's up @ChillFred ? Hmmm as far as the max temps go ,I'll let a more experienced grower chime in but I think some stains can handle heat better that others,a comfortable range for heat should be around 80f during daylight hours( and this of course can fluctuate a bit )!! If you plan on running CO2 I have heard you can take it to 90 ish F range,...definitely do not put the 600 to close to your babies or it could burn them( if I read your journal right they are about 9 days?)...sounds like you are moving along pretty smoothly ,with autos slow and steady will win the game ...peace bro !!

Things are going good bro. Added the co2 last night and temps are around 83-84 F. I'm satisfied. I really need to get off my ass and take pics even tho i hate my iPad Camera! As soon as i get home i'm gonna upload some shots of my setup and babies.
:baked:

Very Nice on adding the CO2. They are gonna be monsters !!!

image.jpeg

2-speed fan, carbonfilter, silencer, 600w HPS Grow-Bloom MAX Pure light, bag of co2 hanging above plants
image.jpeg

Where the magic happens...

image.jpeg

Timerbox with 3 outlets connected through a timer and 3 outlets with continuous electricity.

(Yesterday)
Yolanta Day 9
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Juanita (day 9)
image.jpeg

Consuela Day 7
image.jpeg

The runt of the litter...

Group shot
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I suck at taking pics!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 59
The plants and the pics look good to me !! The site has a way of rotating pics so that's not on you.the cabinet and all that gear will help give you a bountiful harvest..kudos !!

Ok so.. I haven't been able to update as i intended to since I just came back from the hospital. My wife has been taking care of my ladies and I have no complaints whatsoever.
Consuela Day 13
image.jpeg

Yolanta Day 15
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Juanita Day 15
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Temp(day/night): 27/21 C
RH: 55%
Today's feed:

Juanita & Yolanta
1.2ml/L - Grow A & B
1ml/L - Voodoo Juice
1ml/L - Carboload

Consuela
SuperVit - 1 drop per 5L of water
RootComplex - 2ml/L
PowerZyme - 0.5ml/L
TNT Complex - 1.5ml/L

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 64
Yolanta
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here you can see why I didn't start Yolanta in the middle of the pot.. It's a lot easier to LST the way I'm used too. Yolanta is going to grow along the edges of the pot and when she's done a full lap I pull her in towards the middle. It usually works out great but it can be tricky.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 63
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    141.2 KB · Views: 59
Consuela
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So far she's only been fed Hesi but I might change my mind and feed her AN in bloom. In the end of March, early April I won't be able to grow for a month which means this is my last grow before this summer and I really need as much dry product as possible to get through till my next harvest.

Back