New Grower 2nd Grow: LED, Soil, Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, Bruce Banner, BubbleGum

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jilly Bean
What's up everyone! Grew my first bud two years ago, a move back home, and some logistical issues aside, I am now back and rolling! wohooooo!

My first grow taught me sooo much. Probably the most important thing I learned, was that this is the greatest hobby of all time. There is nothing like caring for your plants, watching them grow, and then sitting around a table in your backyard with your closest friends and smoking that shit, that you grew.

My last grow was a cheap budget 2 plant grow in a closet. I grew two durban poison's. You can check out the beginning of my grow here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/1st-grow-dp-auto-durban-posion-led-grow.58119/ (Due to finishing up school, I stopped updating halfway through). I ended with a respectable yield of a little over 2.5 ounces in total, the smoke was dope. For this grow we have upgraded big time!

The Space: A 5 X 5 tent in the basement of my house. Got an exhaust and Intake set up to bring fresh air directly from outside. Using a small space heater, to keep room in the mid-high 70s (Growing in the Northeast, and it is still cold out). Using a humidifier to keep the RH in the 30's (Not ideal, but all we can work with rn with the dry air of march coming in).

Lights: 3 Mastergrow LED 600 Watt LED lights

Medium: 5 gallon Smart pots, filled with about 70/30 Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil and Espoma Perlite

Nutrients: Will be using General Organics Go Box. Was gifted this by a friend for my birthday a few weeks ago, and after reading some reviews am really excited to use these nutes! Interested to hear other's experiences with them.

Strains: 1 Bubba Kush, 1 Bruce Banner, 1 Jack Herer, 3 Bubble gum. We planned on growing, 1 Northern Lights, 1 Gorilla Glue, and 1 Amnesia Haze instead of the Bubble Gums. But our GG and Amnesia never germinated and our Northern Lights never popped above the soil (think I planted it too deep :/). Still really excited for this grow. Been smoking a lot of Jack Herrer vape cartridges and am excited to grow our own! I have a special attachment to the Bubba as well, my significant other has been dealing with a terrible chronic nerve illness this past year, and Bubba is supposed to be good for that kind of pain.

Going to tag some people who really helped me out last grow, hoping y'all can follow along again this time, and help out when needed. Excited to be back! Excited to be on this journey again. Lets get it! @Z_Bop @Slater @NugNoob @Burr_nit @Mcdee @Powerful14 @Benjamin Squire @jingo @budelee @WalterW

ALSO FUCK TOM BRADY AND THE PATRIOTS :finger:

Tent:
Tent.jpg

Day 3 of Bubba
Bubba Kush.jpg

Day 1 of Bruce Banner
Bruce Banner.jpg

Here is the Jack Herrer, it popped up yesterday with its shell still on, I helped it off earlier this morning. So Day 1?
Jack Herrer.jpg

2 of the bubba's were put in soil yesterday, one this morning will update as they come up.

Lets goooo!!!!!:baby:

What's up everyone! Grew my first bud two years ago, a move back home, and some logistical issues aside, I am now back and rolling! wohooooo!

My first grow taught me sooo much. Probably the most important thing I learned, was that this is the greatest hobby of all time. There is nothing like caring for your plants, watching them grow, and then sitting around a table in your backyard with your closest friends and smoking that shit, that you grew.

My last grow was a cheap budget 2 plant grow in a closet. I grew two durban poison's. You can check out the beginning of my grow here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/1st-grow-dp-auto-durban-posion-led-grow.58119/ (Due to finishing up school, I stopped updating halfway through). I ended with a respectable yield of a little over 2.5 ounces in total, the smoke was dope. For this grow we have upgraded big time!

The Space: A 5 X 5 tent in the basement of my house. Got an exhaust and Intake set up to bring fresh air directly from outside. Using a small space heater, to keep room in the mid-high 70s (Growing in the Northeast, and it is still cold out). Using a humidifier to keep the RH in the 30's (Not ideal, but all we can work with rn with the dry air of march coming in).

Lights: 3 Mastergrow LED 600 Watt LED lights

Medium: 5 gallon Smart pots, filled with about 70/30 Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil and Espoma Perlite

Nutrients: Will be using General Organics Go Box. Was gifted this by a friend for my birthday a few weeks ago, and after reading some reviews am really excited to use these nutes! Interested to hear other's experiences with them.

Strains: 1 Bubba Kush, 1 Bruce Banner, 1 Jack Herer, 3 Bubble gum. We planned on growing, 1 Northern Lights, 1 Gorilla Glue, and 1 Amnesia Haze instead of the Bubble Gums. But our GG and Amnesia never germinated and our Northern Lights never popped above the soil (think I planted it too deep :/). Still really excited for this grow. Been smoking a lot of Jack Herrer vape cartridges and am excited to grow our own! I have a special attachment to the Bubba as well, my significant other has been dealing with a terrible chronic nerve illness this past year, and Bubba is supposed to be good for that kind of pain.

Going to tag some people who really helped me out last grow, hoping y'all can follow along again this time, and help out when needed. Excited to be back! Excited to be on this journey again. Lets get it! @Z_Bop @Slater @NugNoob @Burr_nit @Mcdee @Powerful14 @Benjamin Squire @jingo @budelee @WalterW

ALSO FUCK TOM BRADY AND THE PATRIOTS :finger:

Tent:
View attachment 1028263

Day 3 of Bubba View attachment 1028266

Day 1 of Bruce Banner
View attachment 1028267

Here is the Jack Herrer, it popped up yesterday with its shell still on, I helped it off earlier this morning. So Day 1?
View attachment 1028268

2 of the bubba's were put in soil yesterday, one this morning will update as they come up.

Lets goooo!!!!!:baby:
Hey bud, good to see you back. 1 recommendation for next grow, ditch the ffof. It is just way overloaded with nutrients, to much check out the sick plants section. I would be very careful giving nutrients. I wouldn't for 1st 4-6 weeks or until needed. Check around about it, I stared with it still have some. You can use it just dont over feed them.

@Mcdee Thanks for the suggestion. My plant that was grown in it last grow, outperformed the plant in different soil. But I think, that had more to do with how shit the other soil was lol. WIll definitely look into a different medium for next grow. Wanted to just roll with what I was familiar with since it has been so long. Excited to have you and @Z_Bop along!

@Mcdee Thanks for the suggestion. My plant that was grown in it last grow, outperformed the plant in different soil. But I think, that had more to do with how shit the other soil was lol. WIll definitely look into a different medium for next grow. Wanted to just roll with what I was familiar with since it has been so long. Excited to have you and @Z_Bop along!
Just go lightly at first with nutrients and you will be fine. I like having total control with what and when she gets, sometimes that's a bad thing lol.

Hey bro, welcome back! It's been awhile, I'm not real active on the Forum anymore I mainly respond to tags. good luck on your grow, if I can be of any help go ahead and tag me in I'll try and stop back from time to time.

Back