Indoor 2nd grow, 1st post. All AUTO-Pink Grapefruit (3), WW XXL (1), Dinamex (3), Himalayan Blue Diesel (1)

MitchConner

where's the beans?!
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I've been an avid user of AFN for a few years now, conducting research and just tagging along for the ride. I've decided to post my second grow because I would like to help anybody in need, as that is what many of you great people have done for people like me.

My first grow came out very successful thanks to the help of the very friendly AFN users! I had harvested 1 Nirvana Blue Mystic (40g), 1 Dinafem White Cheese (45g), and 1 Norden Seeds Viking Loke (32g) my first grow and was very happy with the results.
I had even used MIRACLE GROW organic soil and still had these great results, so I cannot wait to see how my second grow will go considering I've ordered Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil.

OK so, for this grow (my second grow) I will be putting in all AUTOS - 3 Dinafem Dinamex, 3 Short Stuff Pink Grapefruit, 2 Short Stuff Himalayan Blue Diesel, and 1 Dinafem White Widow XXL which all have been put into germ under the wet paper towel method last night.

I will be using -

LIGHTS - 2 300w Mars Hydro LEDs, 1 180w Apollo Horticulture LED, and about 4 - 8 32w CFLs (blue for veg, red for flower)
SOIL - Fox Farms Ocean Forest, peat moss, and perlite
NUTRIENTS - Biobizz line
POTS - 3.25 gallons (weird, I know)
MISC - small air purifier, 2 small fans
(I'm probably missing something, will edit as needed)

Thanks for viewing, I will be posting pictures in a week and will be posting more every following week.

I can't help but to think I've posted this on the wrong thread, any help?

Your in the indoor grow logs that seems fine. I'd there another thread you would like it to be under.

Perhaps I shouldn't of put it in LIVE grow.
A-Train, I'm watching your grow battle, best of luck, they both look great! Can't wait to see the end results of LST to natural.

Back