Auto Lemon from Seedsman.
Rough final yield: 7.597 oz.
I just pulled everything off. Normally I'd remove a lot more stem and fan leaf. I'd did a quick wet trim. Think I left it in the dry closet a little too long, but not by choice, life happens. Worst case scenario I give some away too friends who aren't fussy.

The high though is great even if little dry and tad harsh. Seems a bit stronger and lasts longer than the other strains recently harvested.

PXL_20210316_161155882.jpg PXL_20210316_161139672.jpg

Auto Lemon from Seedsman.
Rough final yield: 7.597 oz.
I just pulled everything off. Normally I'd remove a lot more stem and fan leaf. I'd did a quick wet trim. Think I left it in the dry closet a little too long, but not by choice, life happens. Worst case scenario I give some away too friends who aren't fussy.

The high though is great even if little dry and tad harsh. Seems a bit stronger and lasts longer than the other strains recently harvested.

View attachment 1297530 View attachment 1297531
you ever try out bubble hash or dry sifting ? warning its an addictive hobby

I popped 6 of the Dragon Funk beans to start. 4/6 were female. The two I kept are the DF6 in the back left and the DF3 in the back right.

The other two Dragon Funk on the floor were binned. I super cropped them late and in bad spots. Honestly it was more learning and testing than anything. Good learning experience. I was looking back on my pictures and saw this so decided to post it. I'm actually a little sad I didn't just leave them alone and flower them. On the other hand my limited available time right now is close to perfect with just the two girls.

Edit: check out the internodal gaps from them being on the floor and farther from the light! Another reason I didn't like them that much. Lol
PXL_20210217_171634860.jpg

you ever try out bubble hash or dry sifting ? warning its an addictive hobby
Never bubble hash, no equipment. The closest to dry sifting I've done is run bud and trim over my screen on the Trim Bin. Lol. Low quality kief but it works good enough for me.

Back