You're not the only one impressed. That's nice dusting on those plants. :toke:

You're not the only one impressed. That's nice dusting on those plants. :toke:
Thank sir, and all of you for you nice comments.

These photos are the first in a couple runs. I've got more to pop when I restart, a break will be good but I kind of want to keep going lol.

Thank sir, and all of you for you nice comments.

These photos are the first in a couple runs. I've got more to pop when I restart, a break will be good but I kind of want to keep going lol.

Nice Babes:kiss:
Do you run RO water or tap with Jacks?

Chugging along in flower! Colas slowly becoming more defined. Looking pretty.
:kiss::drool:

PXL_20210314_142947350.jpg

PXL_20210314_142939379.jpg

PXL_20210314_142934071.jpg

Getting chopped on Sunday. The leaves are looking a bit rough. The lights got turned up for the photos and this auto didn't like the extra wattage at all. Top flowers started foxtailing and leaves are showing curled edges.
View attachment 1293747

I'm curious, do you have height/wattages that you target when you're growing autos only? Or do you just get a feel for what the plants are liking/disliking and go from there? Thanks!

I'm curious, do you have height/wattages that you target when you're growing autos only? Or do you just get a feel for what the plants are liking/disliking and go from there? Thanks!
My Timber Fatty VS light is very new. I've been running about 600 watts, just upped to 650 to finish my photos. The tent is 5x5 but the grow area is much smaller due to the flood table/drain stand I stole from my 2.6x2.6 tent.

That being said I'm watching the plants and how they react. Tough when running multiple strains under the same light. They tend to want different grow variables for optimal growth. I still consider myself a new grower with only about 1.5 years of experience.

Thanks for checking out my journal!

Back