Fast Buds 2022 Fast Buds Outdoor & Indoor G&S

After nearly 3 weeks of sitting at the post of origin I think it’s safe to say my package was intercepted and I am out of this grow and show :thanks: for trying. Maybe one day it will just start moving:haha:

After nearly 3 weeks of sitting at the post of origin I think it’s safe to say my package was intercepted and I am out of this grow and show :thanks: for trying. Maybe one day it will just start moving:haha:
Hang in there. They somtimes sit in the customs office for weeks and weeks? Then they just show up!

:goodluck:

Well they haven't been the happiest with me:oops1: I assume it was to much cal mag(50-60 ppm) to early so i have been just giving them straight RO and leaving them alone. they will be getting top dressed with CoM plant food 5-2-4 in the next few days with update and hopefully they will be looking better as they do already

Gorilla Punch auto day 12

image.jpg
image.jpg

Cherry Cola auto day 12

image.jpg
image.jpg

here we go, folks, midweek update as i said i haven't grown a solo cup in a while and I got the ok off @Fast Buds Heather anyway here they both are gorilla punch and and banana purple punch both at day 23 today
20220616_130800.jpg
20220616_130735.jpg

here we go, folks, midweek update as i said i haven't grown a solo cup in a while and I got the ok off @Fast Buds Heather anyway here they both are gorilla punch and and banana purple punch both at day 23 todayView attachment 1473150View attachment 1473151
I got to ask is this hard? Do you have to feed normal? Or in tiny amounts? Wonder how this is done anytime I had mine in cup longer then 10 days they went to shit fas!!!! I had to trash 3 plants cause of that...

I got to ask is this hard? Do you have to feed normal? Or in tiny amounts? Wonder how this is done anytime I had mine in cup longer then 10 days they went to shit fas!!!! I had to trash 3 plants cause of that...
I've grown some bangers in my day and I feed these like any other plant when there very young I don't feed to run off but once there settled I do like this age now I will give them about 400ml or till I get a little runoff and at this age, I normally can get away with feeding once a day but in the next few weeks I will need to feed them that amount twice daily but if you ever try 1 again just ask if you need any help also here's my older solo cups if you wanna check it out https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...n2-and-sanlight-evo-140-series-perpetual-grow. also the last pic is of my roots on another girl at day 20 before repot

Attachments

• 20220616_124602.jpg
    20220616_124602.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
I've grown some bangers in my day and I feed these like any other plant when there very young I don't feed to run off but once there settled I do like this age now I will give them about 400ml or till I get a little runoff and at this age, I normally can get away with feeding once a day but in the next few weeks I will need to feed them that amount twice daily but if you ever try 1 again just ask if you need any help also here's my older solo cups if you wanna check it out https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...n2-and-sanlight-evo-140-series-perpetual-grow. also the last pic is of my roots on another girl at day 20 before repot
Ok cool I hope the do a solo cup challenge in the future cause I want in on that one.... Thanks

Amnesia Zkittlez. This is seeds I bought from MVB, my grow n show beans are somewhere between postal carriers at present.

16 days above ground. I removed the browning leaves, and now the oldest leaves are showing a bit of discoloration.

I've increased my calmag a bit when it first showed, and the newest leaves look good. It looks like it will grow out of it.

I intend to top it, but not enough nodes showing yet to top above 5.

I already have some roots showing at the bottom of the pyramid.

I've increased DLI to 25.

IMG_20220616_145546.jpg

Back