Fast Buds 2022 Fast Buds Outdoor & Indoor G&S

Day 1 . :toke: Fastbuds Cherry Cola and Amnesia Zskittles. 3 out of four up in 24 hours. one CC given extra day, nada? one more day and i will replace it. the other three in 4 gallon pots somewhere?
DSC_0378.JPG
DSC_0379.JPG
DSC_0380.JPG
in tent. :thumbsup:. @Fast Buds Heather. :bighug:and @Mañ'O'Green. thank you both!

I would like to join @Fast Buds Heather all the plants I've grown so far are your great genetics... Orange sherbet, Amnesia Haze, and black berry haze, green crack, strawberry banana, and I still got some blue dream matics..... It would be nice to test your new line of strains....

The girls are looking great so far not much to report:woohoo1: :cooldance: I am running these indoors in 5 gal honor the plant TLS grow bags. Using CoM stonington blend TLS soil water only :headbang:

Gorrilla punch Auto Day 5

image.jpg

Cherry Cola Auto Day 5
image.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to join @Fast Buds Heather all the plants I've grown so far are your great genetics... Orange sherbet, Amnesia Haze, and black berry haze, green crack, strawberry banana, and I still got some blue dream matics..... It would be nice to test your new line of strains....
@Tattoochase you are welcome to join with your own seed matching the strains we are growing.

day 17 for my girl's gorilla punch and banana purple punch I topped both today and in 2 minds about whether to grow them out in solo cups indoors what do you think @Fast Buds Heather as its been a while since I've grown one
20220610_113333.jpg

day 17 for my girl's gorilla punch and banana purple punch I topped both today and in 2 minds about whether to grow them out in solo cups indoors what do you think @Fast Buds Heather as its been a while since I've grown one View attachment 1470378

Uff, tough choice! I do love a solo cup grow... haha are you up for the challenge?

Back