Fast Buds 2022 Fast Buds Outdoor & Indoor G&S

I’m str
2022 Fast Buds Outdoor & Indoor Grow & Show

View attachment 1457779

Welcome to the Fast Buds' sponsored Outdoor and Indoor Grow and Show.
AFN has some of the finest Cultivators on the planet so it will be an amazing Show!

1. Cultivators are required to post an update on their growth progress weekly from seedling to dried buds.
2. Outdoor growers do not need to count their grow against the two G&S indoor limit.
3. Indoor Growers must count this grow toward the G&S limit.
4. Outdoor plants may be started indoors but must be planted by the third set of true leaves.
5. Outdoor growers may enter the A-P Outdoor G&S but it must be a different plant from the one in this G&S.

View attachment 1479708

I do not log every weekly post. The posts I do use in the log are liked with the :greencheck:

Good Luck and Have fun. :toke:

I‘m starting a Strawberry Gorilla today. I have an unexpected Issue with space in my tent, But if I start today, I should have plenty of room. The monster that’s taking up most of my 4x4 tent should be down by the time the SG blows up. @Fast Buds Heather @Mañ'O'Green
This will be grown in a 5 gallon autopot, Under four autocobs, and fed Megacrop, btw. I’m sorry it’s taken so long to get to this point.

Fastbuds Cherry Cola and Amnesia Zskittlez. day 27. doing well. :thumbsup: same for fastbuds mystery girl.
Thank you @Fast Buds Heather . :bighug:and @Mañ'O'Green . :bighug:
All flooded with full gallon, full strength veg. mix.
DSC_0488.JPG
DSC_0489.JPG
DSC_0490.JPG
DSC_0491.JPG
DSC_0492.JPG
DSC_0493.JPG

I’m str

I‘m starting a Strawberry Gorilla today. I have an unexpected Issue with space in my tent, But if I start today, I should have plenty of room. The monster that’s taking up most of my 4x4 tent should be down by the time the SG blows up. @Fast Buds Heather @Mañ'O'Green
This will be grown in a 5 gallon autopot, Under four autocobs, and fed Megacrop, btw. I’m sorry it’s taken so long to get to this point.
Here ya go, @Mañ'O'Green and @Fast Buds Heather ...
Strawberry gorilla went into coco about three minutes ago.
IMG_20220706_111350682.jpg

And... when I say I have some issues with space at the moment, You can see why...
IMG_20220706_111438821_HDR.jpg

My other FB strain that's been pushed in the corner by the monster is almost done, and I absolutely can not wait until it finishes. She smells so good (fb Afghan Kush)
IMG_20220706_111421450.jpg

Day 44 Strawberry Gorilla, Gorilla punch outdoors
@Fast Buds Heather
We have flowers starting but the slugs really like the taste of the Strawberry gorilla I’m looking forward to trying these both indoors so they don’t get eaten b4 I can smoke em.
Gorilla Punch
514B76DC-A9FE-49D8-8C81-13519742066F.jpeg

Strawberry Gorilla
1521388F-6640-4502-A36C-3EDA532F0974.jpeg

Well it's update time even though the girls are not happy with me. It seems they are heading into early flower and I am guessing it's the calmag I added to their weekly bennies last watering:oops1: So today they only got RO water to slight runoff <10% and hopefully they should bounce back in a few days:goodluck:

Gorilla Punch auto Day 31

View attachment 1481924View attachment 1481925

Cherry cola Auto Day 31
View attachment 1481932View attachment 1481933

Sorry and thank you for letting me be apart of this @Mañ'O'Green and @Fast Buds Heather I thought I knew what I was doing:oops1: I will do better next round:goodluck:
@Dale's Proper Bud don't give up on those girls they will still make it. Just give them PH 6.4 water Low PPM and a healthy dose of LTG.

Mid Flower
Purple lemonade is growing nice and purple/black and smelling like lemonades for reals can see where the name comes from and my purple punch auto is starting too show her budding sites lookong f
20220707_142201.jpg
20220707_142208.jpg
20220707_142205.jpg
20220707_142214.jpg
20220707_142212.jpg
orward to harvesting both of them

@Dale's Proper Bud don't give up on those girls they will still make it. Just give them PH 6.4 water Low PPM and a healthy dose of LTG.

That's exactly what I have been doing LTG? @Mañ'O'Green and I will not give up on them never :nono: They are actually looking a lot better in just a few days watering the low ppm water phed to 6.4 and leaving them alone. They are starting to get much bigger than i expected :woohoo1:I will have to rearrange the space to give them some more room tomorrow and top dress the soil :toke: Thank you for the advice much appreciated and is always :welcome::thanks:

Gorilla Punch Day 35

Looking great at around 39" tall and flower nicely

image.jpg
image.jpg

Cherry Cola Auto Day 35

She looking good at 31" tall and flowering great

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back