Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

They’re all healthy and doing good I backed down slightly on their feed and they still look good. Up first hubbubbahaze just starting to get clusters of pistils together. Probably only 16” tall but very round and bushy. Lots of branches she’s untrained I pluck and cut she grows them back she needs another haircut
541C8A4E-DCE5-4524-AF57-1B40E4334F55.jpeg
little pink panama starting to grow normal now she would grow one leaf at a time left then right now they’re coming a little closer together
DDE7E1C2-CC49-4FD6-B252-C7F9CC2DB311.jpeg
super orange haze doing well she should perk back up this is a lights just on pic. Before lights out I took off her ponytail that could be why the down leaves.
67F3B2D4-043D-4BC3-99EA-0DEBF064FEAD.jpeg
Pink panama she too is starting to gather pistils and stretch
71B6D83D-4CBF-4829-8363-A6662AA56D5F.jpeg

They’re all healthy and doing good I backed down slightly on their feed and they still look good. Up first hubbubbahaze just starting to get clusters of pistils together. Probably only 16” tall but very round and bushy. Lots of branches she’s untrained I pluck and cut she grows them back she needs another haircut View attachment 1028902little pink panama starting to grow normal now she would grow one leaf at a time left then right now they’re coming a little closer together View attachment 1028903super orange haze doing well she should perk back up this is a lights just on pic. Before lights out I took off her ponytail that could be why the down leaves. View attachment 1028905Pink panama she too is starting to gather pistils and stretch View attachment 1028906
Loooooking goooood, my Small Hubbabubba Haze looks identical

Last edited:
Another update for these 4. Very healthy plants, the Super Orange has been a slow grower throughout but healthy.
Mango Smile stretching day 39
View attachment 1028885
View attachment 1028882
Pink Panama day 39 flowering.i think done stretching?
View attachment 1028878
Hubbabubbahaze stretching day 35 strong HBBS smell from her. Can't wait
View attachment 1028881
View attachment 1028880
Super Orange Haze day 34 definitely a slower grower than the other 3. A bit of leaf curl through the whole grow. She hasn't had a lot of N but maybe still too much.
View attachment 1028875
View attachment 1028872
I like that we testers are having consistent inconsistencies in our plants. My Super Orange Haze plants are by far the smallest. The one was/is N sensitive and the other is darker than average. So people know, Super Orange Haze is N sensitive. Mine is flowering faster than the rest, but won't yield that well. Good luck

They’re all healthy and doing good I backed down slightly on their feed and they still look good. Up first hubbubbahaze just starting to get clusters of pistils together. Probably only 16” tall but very round and bushy. Lots of branches she’s untrained I pluck and cut she grows them back she needs another haircut View attachment 1028902little pink panama starting to grow normal now she would grow one leaf at a time left then right now they’re coming a little closer together View attachment 1028903super orange haze doing well she should perk back up this is a lights just on pic. Before lights out I took off her ponytail that could be why the down leaves. View attachment 1028905Pink panama she too is starting to gather pistils and stretch View attachment 1028906

Took out a veg light and put in a QB96 ELITE. That little sucker is bright! I.will add another if they seem ok with this one. Peace., Slow

Update day 45 for all but SOH who is a day behind. Good growth this week for all the gals. Feed has been 3.2g MC, 2g CMP, 1g SC, .2g BE, .2g Algae, 2ml Voodoo juice per gallon. All girls are now on 2 waterings a day, MS and HBH are quite light by the time I get to them in the evening. PP and SOH are picking it up, enjoying their new space. MS and HBH got all the lower whispy branches cut off, and their tops bent down. On to some pics.

The smaller gals,

PP

GP1MXTc.jpg

egH7Umk.jpg

SOH

ExpmUOY.jpg

5ZIVxPa.jpg

The bigger gals,

nJT7NCs.jpg

MS

irFFAVY.jpg

DniYPVv.jpg