Mephisto Genetics 2019 Artisanal Communal Test Thread!

Day 14 for Hubba and Super Orange Haze, and day 13 for Mango Smile. Lady Hubba is gonna be big, really big, she is pumping out the secondaries like a council estate chav has children. Perfect for my style of training. Orange haze seems to be on the Indica side, off hand I'm not sure of the lineage, if there is indica there, but staying short and squat, and displaying much fatter leaves than the other cell mates. Mango Smile has started to go, and the thin sativa structure tells me I have a possible monster. I've tied down all the plants, so they look messy, and will for a week or 2, but they will come good. All plants got fed today, with 2ml fish mix, a 2 liter feed.
HubbaBubbaHaze Day 14
img_5471-jpg.1013577

Mango Haze, day 14
img_5473-jpg.1013582

Super Orange Haze, day 13. You can see the leaves, much fatter than the other 2
img_5474-jpg.1013585
A lot changed in a few days. Good work! Hopefully mine do the same and I will have some similar pics in a week.

Day 14 for Hubba and Super Orange Haze, and day 13 for Mango Smile. Lady Hubba is gonna be big, really big, she is pumping out the secondaries like a council estate chav has children. Perfect for my style of training. Orange haze seems to be on the Indica side, off hand I'm not sure of the lineage, if there is indica there, but staying short and squat, and displaying much fatter leaves than the other cell mates. Mango Smile has started to go, and the thin sativa structure tells me I have a possible monster. I've tied down all the plants, so they look messy, and will for a week or 2, but they will come good. All plants got fed today, with 2ml fish mix, a 2 liter feed.
HubbaBubbaHaze Day 14
img_5471-jpg.1013577

Mango Haze, day 14
img_5473-jpg.1013582

Super Orange Haze, day 13. You can see the leaves, much fatter than the other 2
img_5474-jpg.1013585
Wow looking great.

A lot changed in a few days. Good work! Hopefully mine do the same and I will have some similar pics in a week.
Lol mine r way behind and already popped one extra. Lowered new light too much these girls were hit the hardest my alf and triangle dragon bounced back. Hubbubbahaze so far is the only one I think I won’t restart. Gonna wait another day or two.

Lol mine r way behind and already popped one extra. Lowered new light too much these girls were hit the hardest my alf and triangle dragon bounced back. Hubbubbahaze so far is the only one I think I won’t restart. Gonna wait another day or two.
Sorry to hear that. These testers seem finicky for some people. What new lights? Good luck with the restarts.

BTW, I had mentioned possibly trying Green Planet nutes on one of each and MC on the other of each. GP is working good on my Chemdogging. But in the spirit of true testing, I have decided to rock MC on both start to finish for a true test of the strain on same nutes. Since 2 of them are behind, we don't want to "blame" different nutes. I will do MC Version 1 on both, which is what I have been doing. The GP Chemdogging plant is doing fine, however it is the first time using GP and Chemdogging...so I have no comparison. Started 4 Sour Cracks to do a true test of Medi-One nutes on a strain I have grown the most of. Peace.

Day 4 just transplanted today into 2g hempys. Everything is great except soh is pissed. Underwatered, its kind of a colassal oversight on my end. I forgot to ammend my perlite with vermiculite, and have been watering it as such-at 80f 40rh-you can imagine it doesnt take long for straight perlite to dry out. My humidifier is needed in the dry room. Im lucky i germinated doubles and still had 3/4 super healthy seedlings to work with. Only 1/2 soh didnt come up originally so i germinated another today jic she goes south on me. Spent the day redoing my hempys with vermiculite added and transplanting the healthy seedlings.
00d419890f356880ff1fdcca5e9df1e8.jpg
699df84ba34f719f92a25840cfa805a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Hempy buckets???
I can dig it!

This is the only girl I’m leaving alone. I’ve already got a mango smile in a cup and two more cups just got prepped waiting a little to drop the beans. They may be a little touchy but this is a first time in a tent for me and a new light so I’m chaulking most up to me but I feel better now things will go much faster. Just needed a crash course again lol

Attachments

• 5BD75197-1E3D-4CE9-8012-10C4C90F9D1A.jpeg
    5BD75197-1E3D-4CE9-8012-10C4C90F9D1A.jpeg
    347.9 KB · Views: 153
Things seem to be getting better. Lowered my temps and rh to 75-77/55-62%, turned the clip on fans off the plants a bit, and increased my feeding from 2x/day to 4x/day. First pic is from two days ago last pic is just now. The solo cup is my germination double mango smile...tbd...just couldnt waste it its too pretty looks like a mini helicopter right now
32fe70806209c838504c2818b41f30b8.jpg
2e404a367979e3a5b7e6cdc374b4e596.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Here is an update on my little ladies...

I've got all four above the ground. The first three (HBH, SOH, MS) are starting day four and the little Pink Panama is just starting day two. Other than the varigated leaves of mango smile, they are looking nice and healthy.

HBH

0212191118a.jpg

SOH

0212191118c.jpg

MS

0212191119.jpg

PP

0212191119c.jpg

Enjoy. :pass:

Back