Outdoor 2012 Washington State AF Guerilla Grow

Looks like a nice place, but that zip tie and sign looks pretty new to me.
But I really have no idea how vast of a forest that's in. It just looks sketchy to me.
I know there shouldn't be any sort of trails (Hiking, Roads, ATV/Dirt bikes, Horse) leading to your guerrilla grow, so as long as there's none, you'd probably be ok. If it's an old Xmas tree farm I'm guessing there is though.

Nice looking spot and water is close too which is always nice, but watch out for the deer. :pop:

The fence posts with the "Wetland Buffer Boundary" signs is a RED FLAG. I know, in my area, those signs are put up when there is some sort of development expected. The wetlands surveys are done and wetlands are marked off, just before the early stages of development begin.

It's a really nice looking spot but I'd be very careful when there are any signs of humans in the area. :peace:

RideWA420 hope you keep us posted on this thread!! i also have a spot picked out for this coming outdoor season..try to get pics up tomorrow. starting out with five autos, haven't decided which yet.

what's a HEAVY stone indica autoflower??? anyone chime in please!!!

so i was looking online and the spot i chose is getting houses built on it :crying: luckily i found another spot which is much less sketchy and covered with sticker bushes and scotch broom :booya: hopefully this one stays undiscovered for a while

Hey ride, here in northern Oregon I've found it's better to wait until mid may to put autos out. That way it's a bit warmer and they are flowering during the longest daylight hours of the year. With autos more light is more bud. Vegging is super important and way more sensitive in auto's so you want to be careful. Personally I'd vege them out at home until they sex (or you can trust your fem beans if you want) and move them outside. Once they reach that size they get rather hearty. I've found mi5 to be a real champ.

I am looking into moving to Oregon soon what is a good area to look thanks for any help

Back