New Grower First auto grow!!

Ouch, that sucks. Got a 00 seeds blueberry I'm hoping will spring back that started drooping at the soil line so I feel your pain.

Reactions: EP3
It’s officially dead. All brown and dried up. I’m not sure what happened. It had been doing great and all the sudden gone.
I’m going to pop another seed directly into the pot and I’ll see what happens

Reactions: EP3
Roots dried out, probably.

"keep it moist" ....small plants need very little water but they are fragile also, SOME water or moistness is needed.

Yeah, last of a batch I got from local shop, won't bother there again. 3 bomb seeds I planted are doing ok so not a total waste of time. Hoping to get a couple good mothers out of them for a perpetual indoors. Another week or 4 when night temps get right gonna start some autos to put out in the green house.

Yeah, last of a batch I got from local shop, won't bother there again. 3 bomb seeds I planted are doing ok so not a total waste of time. Hoping to get a couple good mothers out of them for a perpetual indoors. Another week or 4 when night temps get right gonna start some autos to put out in the green house.

That sucks!!! Hopefully yours goes well. My ol girl is done. She didn’t make it

my two fems are okay. My buddy brought over a clone and it’s doing okay. I still think my soil is just too hot.They aren’t growing like they should be for being 5-6 weeks old they just aren’t what most grows I’ve seen are

Attachments

• 19B70383-5A32-401A-B56B-F9B47079BF62.jpeg
    19B70383-5A32-401A-B56B-F9B47079BF62.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 11
Don't get discouraged, dropped 2 beans each of 3 bomb seed strains. Hash bomb, gorrilla bomb and big bomb..same treatment, same soil mix etc. Widely different results..20210225_200622.jpg20210225_200703.jpg20210225_200751.jpg

The big bomb had 1 die so dropped a 3rd and it's almost caught up to the 1st big bomb

Got my first auto run going, one of the 4 autos is now experiencing lower leaves getting half yellow. The other 3 are fine. same medium, same ph'dwater......all 4 got equal cal- mag waterings too (twice so far in their first 30 days of life)....

Its bothering me, never saw early yellowing in previous photoperiod runs. So far the Nirvana "Original Glue" is a dog. I did defoliate all 4 plants on Feb 20th, and it happened since. So I'm guessing I stressed that strain, it might be finicky. It was the most in need of defoliation and I took off quite a lot, so most likely I did myself in.

Last edited:
Back