Outdoor 2 x Jack 47 / 1 x Lowryder #1

MrMojoRisin

I got this.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
J1 and Sour Diesel
Hey All-

It's been a while since i've posted, took a little break from gardening. Well, back to it.

I've already harvested 2 AK47 Autos this season that i got started in March. Also, a Candy Kush auto i harvested last night.

Now, the current girls.

Growing in mix of FFOF and Roots Organic with extra perlite added. Nutes are FF Trio, plus molasses, earth juice and cha ching at the end. ph always to 6.2-6.3 as my buffer takes this to 6.5ish.

The 2 x Jack 47 are now 30 days old today (July 11, 2017). These spend days outdoors and nights and bad weather days under 150W LED, 22" from canopy, Veg and Bloom lights both used always.
The Lowryder is 15 Days today and fully outdoor.

IMG_0783.JPG
IMG_0784.JPG
IMG_0785.JPG

:woohoo:A Lowryder grow, i'll watch!

:woohoo:A Lowryder grow, i'll watch!
Welcome aboard! It's kind of an experiment to see how a total outdoor will do in my climes. All my other grows have been hybrid indoor outdoor to great success, so interested to see what transpires with this.

A nice journey to begin here, keep on rockin and show lots of pics, maybe you should spin cam...do you take pics by mobile?

Yea, i remember now that the pic post on this site is wonky and you gotta spin. I use my phone cam.

Here we are small update. Lowryder at Day 17, Jack47 at Day 33. Watered all with 6.3ph, CalMag added, molasses added water. Jack 47's are starting to push a lot of pistils now.
7.13.jpg

Aaaahh, now that's some nice family shot...the Big one, the semy in the midst and the little Lowryder, was really impressed about the history of Lowryders way, will looking close to this famous ruderalis firster!

Hello folks. Fed the Jack 47's at schedule week 3 today. Lowryder was fed yesterday and will get nothing today but a wee spray or two in mid day sun. This Lowryder seems to be taking a long time to get going being 100% outdoor. I mean it's going, but not as fast as the girls who get LED til 11pm obviously. Couple of great days definitely does not help. Any who, here is eye candy.
Overhead.jpg
Side.jpg

Nice!! Look forward to hear what you think of the jack 47...i really wanted to grow it this season but couldnt get the seed.

Hello and Happy Friday fellow growers. Here is my update. It's been very hot here (90 F+) but very sunny. Girls are doing well on the sunny terrace with a nice cool fan blowing from the shade. Day 39 on the Jack 47's and day 25 on the Lowryder.
jul21a.jpg
jul21.jpg

Back