Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Yes and dandelions and any fresh growth I find out and about ,,,does it work :shrug: but it's cheap :biggrin:

Each to there own I don't like measuring things ,,I lazy :smoking:
Im really interested in the teas for bloom. I created one week before last from items I had already for a simple ewc+ molasses+3-4 other items and yes it was a mess now I made a thick patch I assume bit brewed for 33 hrs and I see the help in it. Mess yes but was cool to do.

Im really interested in the teas for bloom. I created one week before last from items I had already for a simple ewc+ molasses+3-4 other items and yes it was a mess now I made a thick patch I assume bit brewed for 33 hrs and I see the help in it. Mess yes but was cool to do.

That sounds like me :biggrin: i like experiment :thumbsup:

Hydro results speak for them selfs ,, I wish I could do it at times
I hear you man, My old place I had 2 dedicated 4x8 rooms Now at my current house I share a 4x8 a/c'd closet. I have 4x6 of grow space with a 2x2 veg tent taking up the last bit of my room. So I really have to maximize my yield per footprint lol me and the old lady are pot heads so I need to be able to provide lol

In your situation, I would shelf grow. A light for each shelf. As many plants as possible per shelf.
I hear you man, My old place I had 2 dedicated 4x8 rooms Now at my current house I share a 4x8 a/c'd closet. I have 4x6 of grow space with a 2x2 veg tent taking up the last bit of my room. So I really have to maximize my yield per footprint lol me and the old lady are pot heads so I need to be able to provide lol

Organic hydro in shelving units. Small scale commercial. You'd get a ton more for the square footage. Sure, the plants are smaller, but more lights + more plants in the same square footage.

Start on the floor, work your way up. Adjustable shelving units work best.

I just turned off my enail to try and understand this better lol shelf growing sounds resourceful but more like a clone size sog

Organic hydro in shelving units. Small scale commercial. You'd get a ton more for the square footage. Sure, the plants are smaller, but more lights + more plants in the same square footage.

Start on the floor, work your way up. Adjustable shelving units work best.
Ahh i hear you. Bro theres no way I could grow micro. I would fill those shelves slap full in no time lol

Back