Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

IMAG1185.jpg
IMAG1160.jpg
Yes sir have 1 left out of 3 left, none germed for me so far

Shame ,hope she takes ,,, I got one of there lemon pledge auto going in 2lt pot and second up is there SBBD regular male in a solo cup

2 gallon is 9 litres ,,,, :shrug: but not too worry

I will be using fish mix :thumbsup:
Yes I know liters in a gallon,but what is up with fish nutes and micro growing several times I researched micro growing all had fish nutes recommend, is there something connection between the two or just preferred nutes.

Not I, thinking my cheap nutes to keep with the theme or regular.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
I remember are Convo about them, i might use the as it would be cheaper for me plus I could really dial in how much to mix at a 1/2-1liter at a time which would really help in the mid week feeds to the bigger containers. Plus see if using a little really does go a long way with them.

Yes I know liters in a gallon,but what is up with fish nutes and micro growing several times I researched micro growing all had fish nutes recommend, is there something connection between the two or just preferred nutes.

It's just my preference , nice and simple bit like me :thumbsup: they will get some fresh teas made from plant material as well when in flower :woohoo1:

It's just my preference , nice and simple bit like me :thumbsup: they will get some fresh teas made from plant material as well when in flower :woohoo1:
ahh i miss organics a bit lol but I must admit it is way easier with my dry fert. I dont miss having to make my dirt ahead of time, sourcing a nillion different products or having to keep gunky ass buckets with teas brewing all the time. And I like how my grow room smells now over how it smelt with organics lol

I've always wondered why no one mentions using canna scraps as tea material for new canna's. If that what u mean.

Yes and dandelions and any fresh growth I find out and about ,,,does it work :shrug: but it's cheap :biggrin:

ahh i miss organics a bit lol but I must admit it is way easier with my dry fert. I dont miss having to make my dirt ahead of time, sourcing a nillion different products or having to keep gunky ass buckets with teas brewing all the time. And I like how my grow room smells now over how it smelt with organics lol

Each to there own I don't like measuring things ,,I lazy :smoking:

I don't do any of that. Lazy organics ftw!

Back