Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Hello everyone..:toke:...only me lol...I don't know if anyone has put one of these up yet :shrug: but I wanted to say a big thank you to our fun grow host with most..:thanks: @bushmasterar15 :thanks:..absolutely sterling job sir, watching for the updates, reminders and the check off's..:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bong:
...thanks Bushy top man:astar::astar::astar::astar::astar:

Hello everyone..:toke:...only me lol...I don't know if anyone has put one of these up yet :shrug: but I wanted to say a big thank you to our fun grow host with most..:thanks: @bushmasterar15 :thanks:..absolutely sterling job sir, watching for the updates, reminders and the check off's..:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bong:
Well said, enjoy the puppets but not recognise the puppeteer.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I'm done , One thing , I forgot the bit of paper so I hope this is ok , If not @bushmasterar15 I understand . :thumbsup:
DSC_0006.JPG

Here she is with her big sister . :mrgreen:
DSC_0003.JPG

Here are my two ladies. @bushmasterar15 There still alive and planning to push them two more weeks. Synergy Automatic Genetics Sour grapes and Blackberry kush. View attachment 938427 View attachment 938428 View attachment 938429 View attachment 938430 The sour grapes is getting extra chunky with a delightful aroma of gassy grapes. There won't be much of the blackberry but we're going to run it until the end I have a couple more going that didn't get 75% broke.View attachment 938432 View attachment 938433 View attachment 938434 Everyone's ladies look amazing too :drool: great job :headbang:

Your Kush is looking fine [emoji106]

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600

Agreed, @bushmasterar15 has been an outstanding host and deserves respect. So a big thank you.

HH

HushHush does Mephisto

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/hushhush-does-mephisto.66600

Back