Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

@Grunt's Garden, it could possibly be something to do with the light. It’s currently 30 inches above the top of the Pineapple Express. It is a right powerful light, but I’m not sure it’s powerful enough to burn leaf tips at that distance. It could be powerful enough to force the plants to eat far more than I think they need. I am at 1/2 strength on the Mega Crop according to their instructions at 3 grams/gallon. Most other folks on here are doing fine with that amount, though. Even those with COBs. I’m going to try a couple more things and hope that they don’t die completely.

I even re-read your post and realized it was the Strawberry Nuggets you had mentioned really had the issues. Yet to me the leaf tips stood out on the P.E. plant. Is the S.N. spotted with funny brownish spots? It's kind of hard to see in the picture. My other 2L plant has some funny spotting on it that I believe is because I gave too much Potassium by way of using extra liquid kelp meal, but still not 100% sure on that one either as I can't find much to compare it to. I thought the plant could handle a bit more, but maybe not in addition to having extra top dressed in Azomite as well.

I don't have any experience with Megacrop or COB's so I can't give much advice other than I read constantly about the need for extra Calcium/Magnesium, but again don't know anything about Megacrop, and am no plant wizard. But hopefully someone else in here with more experience will chime in with some ideas.

Last edited:
Auto Sativa Day 65 update @bushmasterar15 :
IMG_1881.JPG
IMG_1882.JPG
IMG_1884.JPG
IMG_1885.JPG
IMG_1886.JPG

Had a PH issue last week ( laziness) and went a little too heavy on the bloom nutes so they have the claw thing going on. But other then that I'm happy. Should be chopping sometime soon. Maybe a week or two. still just watching the trics.

Had a PH issue last week ( laziness) and went a little too heavy on the bloom nutes so they have the claw thing going on. But other then that I'm happy. Should be chopping sometime soon. Maybe a week or two. still just watching the trics.
When you do code is BUSH (date 7/ /2018 - 8/ /2018) whatever day you chop.

Starting to really twinkle now.
460e7eae0203f96a3f0632445420834f.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Looking good mate. Must plan to grow one. Maybe in 2068 after I get through the seeds I’ve got lol...

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back