Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

I took A LOT (a paper bag full) of fans (the nasty looking ones) off both gals. They didn’t look so bad underneath. Not almost dead like they looked on top, anyway. The Pineapple Express will most likely get the chop next weekend. The Strawberry Nuggets does not look good (the pictures don’t do her ailments Justice) and I can’t seem to pull her out of her funk.

Day 61

Strawberry Nuggets
9A616F37-08EB-41E9-89C3-79FB5B6624A2.jpeg

E702B53B-4157-4EA0-BD26-B4EA9930C273.jpeg

C12F10EB-FCC5-4A9E-A629-A23AEFB886BB.jpeg

Pineapple Express
DA11D55B-5747-4913-917C-A2CAD731F468.jpeg

87E74ACC-9713-4E40-AD95-129D6805DAC7.jpeg

2076696C-C1E9-461A-8A6C-51F594043A5F.jpeg

Whole Tent
AAEDB486-8927-41FC-A01A-A9DC3B60DB18.jpeg

I don't know that's why I'm asking cause I was one that germed that early pass we got so it's like week 8 for me think 6 for the actual start date what since July 1st right?

Oh is it set up every two weeks check in.
Yeah I set it up for bi-weekly mandatory updates to make it easier on me to keep track. Then sometimes life gets in the way for some so having to post pics twice a month was simpler then once every week and if you miss updating drop from the grow. But I do enjoy seeing members post weekly pic updates as that also gives others a chance to see how your doing.

@bushmasterar15 - I'm going to tap out at this point. My plants look to be dying and I cannot figure out why. Everything I do seems to be making them worse. Best of luck on the finish folks.
Sorry to hear that @mcpd_refugee hope it pulls out and still gives you something in return.

I took A LOT (a paper bag full) of fans (the nasty looking ones) off both gals. They didn’t look so bad underneath. Not almost dead like they looked on top, anyway. The Pineapple Express will most likely get the chop next weekend. The Strawberry Nuggets does not look good (the pictures don’t do her ailments Justice) and I can’t seem to pull her out of her funk.

Day 61

Strawberry Nuggets
View attachment 933400
View attachment 933395
View attachment 933398

Pineapple Express
View attachment 933401
View attachment 933396
View attachment 933397

Whole Tent
View attachment 933399

Has the Pineapple Express been taller the entire time? I wonder if it is light burn very slowly taking it's toll? I had a DP Auto Mazar that looked like that that was a bit more tall than others in tent throughout the grow. Her leaves always pointed up a bit and got burnt looking on the tips. Even the lower, older leaves just on the tips and edges. Anyhow, glad to see you aren't giving up!

@bushmasterar15, Actually...can I change my mind? I just gave the girls a haircut. I would like to try to push them through another week or so if I can.
Sure thing, I had my post ready to go before and had to step away then seen this new post from you. All good to go man.

Has the Pineapple Express been taller the entire time? I wonder if it is light burn very slowly taking it's toll? I had a DP Auto Mazar that looked like that that was a bit more tall than others in tent throughout the grow. Her leaves always pointed up a bit and got burnt looking on the tips. Even the lower, older leaves just on the tips and edges. Anyhow, glad to see you aren't giving up!

@Grunt's Garden, it could possibly be something to do with the light. It’s currently 30 inches above the top of the Pineapple Express. It is a right powerful light, but I’m not sure it’s powerful enough to burn leaf tips at that distance. It could be powerful enough to force the plants to eat far more than I think they need. I am at 1/2 strength on the Mega Crop according to their instructions at 3 grams/gallon. Most other folks on here are doing fine with that amount, though. Even those with COBs. I’m going to try a couple more things and hope that they don’t die completely.

Yeah I set it up for bi-weekly mandatory updates to make it easier on me to keep track. Then sometimes life gets in the way for some so having to post pics twice a month was simpler then once every week and if you miss updating drop from the grow. But I do enjoy seeing members post weekly pic updates as that also gives others a chance to see how your doing.

Sorry to hear that @mcpd_refugee hope it pulls out and still gives you something in return.
Exactly what I was lost by was life had me all mixed up if I was up to date on posting I try weekly update so I don't get behind, some great plants in here for sure, and it's inspired me to do several two liters myself to sample some beans before I go all out.

Back