Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Update...she's not much of a looker but I'm so happy she made it at all after that spider mite infestation. This was such a fun learning first grow for me <3
cn54.jpg
CN542.jpg

hi peeps :pass:its a tradition that when the boss is away we all act the eejit :condom:
hope bushy is having fun :woohoo:in the great outdoors,away from technology and shit.
i dont have a list to spam everyone with,so may just spam here and hope most folk read.
ive had the evil reminder :cuss:from bushy a couple of times to get my end of week pic submitted.he will be back soon lets try and tidy the place up a bit and not have him chasing too many folk for pics.
cheers and :goodluck:
keep er lit
:pighug:

OK we are starting the July 20th - 27th wk4 checkoff for everyone still in. If you will be harvesting soon your pic must include the code BUSH and date you harvested (7/20/2018 example)
F.N..JPG

Today’s public service announcement from MCPD_Refugee:

Boys and girls, potassium deficiency is no joke. It will ruin your day and make you question your adequacy as a gardener. It will make you feel stupid for not aggressively trying to fix it. Don’t let this happen to you, boys and girls. Spot it. Treat it. And be happy gardeners.

I’m now up to 3.5 g/gal of Bud Explosion for both my special ladies and I think I may have it under control.

Day 57

Strawberry Nuggets - my official entrant:
View attachment 931651
View attachment 931650
View attachment 931656

Pineapple Express - the one I’m really trying to kill (apparently):
View attachment 931652
View attachment 931653
View attachment 931655

The whole tent:
View attachment 931657
View attachment 931659
View attachment 931658

Happy hump day everyone!

Of course I went overboard trying to fix this and now everything looks wretched. I’m ashamed to have to post pictures this weekend.

Back