:slap:

They are all so beautiful, you all deserve a slap. Mine is nowhere near as far along as some of these beauties. I wonder if it because she is being grown outside. Great fun either way.

thank you too!!!

They are all so beautiful, you all deserve a slap. Mine is nowhere near as far along as some of these beauties. I wonder if it because she is being grown outside. Great fun either way.
Thanks so much Hemi! I might carry on using 2 litre bottles after this is over, just because I'm impressed with the growth.

Thanks so much Hemi! I might carry on using 2 litre bottles after this is over, just because I'm impressed with the growth.
Yea I know what you mean.:d5: My setup with the 2 liters bottom feeding seems to be working well. At least I don’t have to water 3 or 4 times a day, so I might find a place for a couple of them just for variety. :thumbsup:

IMG_20180717_114210.jpg
Forum's frost is over the top for so early in flower least from what in just to at this level of frost. It's like it is highlighting itself.
IMG_20180718_150745.jpg
IMG_20180718_150729.jpg

Yea I know what you mean.:d5: My setup with the 2 liters bottom feeding seems to be working well. At least I don’t have to water 3 or 4 times a day, so I might find a place for a couple of them just for variety. :thumbsup:
I to was thinking the same taking about 8-10 extra off beat auto beans or just extra period and give them all even space and a drip system and sog or scrog style the tent. Just bend then everywhere so it's a colorful net at harvest. Like you said sort of wick system or something it's would be worth the variety you would have.

I to was thinking the same taking about 8-10 extra off beat auto beans or just extra period and give them all even space and a drip system and sog or scrog style the tent. Just bend then everywhere so it's a colorful net at harvest. Like you said sort of wick system or something it's would be worth the variety you would have.
I want to see what kind of yield I get out of them but so far the autovalve has really proved itself to me. The two liters just sit in the solution and suck it up.
8642B248-313F-47DC-BCCD-5F1E627D7CB1.jpeg

I want to see what kind of yield I get out of them but so far the autovalve has really proved itself to me. The two liters just sit in the solution and suck it up.
View attachment 932370
Ummm very interesting...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly, though I went with 3L plastic pots as it seems the 2L dry very fast, 3L might buy the average working person just enough extra time on a really thirsty plant not to kill or stress it too hard on say a long day at the office. Just waiting for the hot season weather to mellow and I will give them a try. They are a bit wider and shorter than a standard 2L soda bottle though, they already feel much more stable sitting on the floor full of soil than the 2L.

Back