Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

If you have to many seeds to deal with you can always send them to me for "safekeeping" lol
I’m planning a cross country trip in the next two years so will have need of lots of seeds. I will be taking autos & photos both fem/reg seeds with me and hope to sow seeds all along the way. Going to try and see 48 states in one go. :smoking:

I’m planning a cross country trip in the next two years so will have need of lots of seeds. I will be taking autos & photos both fem/reg seeds with me and hope to sow seeds all along the way. Going to try and see 48 states in one go. :smoking:
awesome dude:pass:

just a little pic for yous...
20180712_152042_Richtone(HDR)_resized.jpg

just a little pic for yous...View attachment 929354
Very sweet! :greenthumb:

My three strains in 2 liters are all bean poles, so will be interesting to see what develops. It also makes me think it’s something I did early on, but have no idea what it was. Oh wait, maybe it’s because I did not top any of them. Geez, what a stoner moment, midpost no less. :crying:
:smokeout:

Very sweet! :greenthumb:

My three strains in 2 liters are all bean poles, so will be interesting to see what develops. It also makes me think it’s something I did early on, but have no idea what it was. Oh wait, maybe it’s because I did not top any of them. Geez, what a stoner moment, midpost no less. :crying:
:smokeout:
I thinned her out alot since last pic.....like you said lol:pass:

Thanks dudes..:thanks:....you are too kind:bow::bow:...some real beautiful lady's in this comp for sure:woohoo::yay: @Dichoti I fimmed her dude....don't know if that makes any diff for you:smiley1:and some light LST:smiley1:

...I'm about to call my technique the "fimtfim" (f*ck I missed the f*ck I missed) because I always wind up taking too much.
:pass:

Back