Indoor 2 Liter Soda/Pop Bottle Fun Grow 2018

Autoseed pineapple punch day 7 from breaking ground. Just been adding plain water to the Res in the bottom. This sprouted in 2 days from dropping in water. Very fast.
12bb5000489bdc3105851caa5d2daefd.jpg
e8e7bd80d7bff05bda6b6bc0003f22a6.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I put this project on hold while I dealt with my first gnat problem. I think they were there a while before I figured it out. Sometimes it sucks to be a noob. Oh well something else that I learned. I'm back on track now and should get my seed dropped in time np.

Great to see you getting experience @DGrowgirl :smoking:

I'm fairly new and you remind me of what I was doing my first few months here at AFN. :coco:

Good luck and happy gardening :goauto:

I appear to have let my Jack wilt in the heat. Damn weather is rediculous.

Maybe I revived her in time? We will see.:deadhorse:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 52
Day 6 above soil. The plant getting sprayed is smaller than the one not being sprayed, kind of surprising. But, I am guessing that extra shot of phosphorous is aiding root development and not so much plant structure, at this age it is probably mere genetics. Happy 2L 2018 y'all!!

IMG_1723.JPG

Vapot Update 26/5 2ltr Fun Grow:smiley1:

Hello everyone......I hope you are all well and happy:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
.....I know I said somewhere that im going to let her rest for a couple of days before I transplant her, buuuuut I got bored and decided to do it today lol:crying:..and these are tough plants..:tang:..so usual procedure, dig hole then dust with Reggae Roots(mychorrizal)....tip her over and tap, then straight in the hole....:jump:...but today, because she is so young, the medium beneath her had no root system and it crumbled as I tried to get it in...:fire:..no problem tho as most of it went where I wanted....:cool1:...so she is in Vapot's head now before 1/6/18 like I wanted!:vibe:....I gave her a feed of ph6 with calmag and the stinky stinky smelly Root66:gassy1: @bushmasterar15 dude is this all fine and dandy for my first update? or do you need pic with plant in pot with the writing?....thanks dude and everyone else:thanks:and:goodluck:
IMG_20180526_164031.jpg

Punked container [emoji41]
Vapot Update 26/5 2ltr Fun Grow:smiley1:

Hello everyone......I hope you are all well and happy:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:
.....I know I said somewhere that im going to let her rest for a couple of days before I transplant her, buuuuut I got bored and decided to do it today lol:crying:..and these are tough plants..:tang:..so usual procedure, dig hole then dust with Reggae Roots(mychorrizal)....tip her over and tap, then straight in the hole....:jump:...but today, because she is so young, the medium beneath her had no root system and it crumbled as I tried to get it in...:fire:..no problem tho as most of it went where I wanted....:cool1:...so she is in Vapot's head now before 1/6/18 like I wanted!:vibe:....I gave her a feed of ph6 with calmag and the stinky stinky smelly Root66:gassy1: @bushmasterar15 dude is this all fine and dandy for my first update? or do you need pic with plant in pot with the writing?....thanks dude and everyone else:thanks:and:goodluck:View attachment 911123

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back