New Grower 2 Earthbox jr in a 2x2 with Amnesia & Mephisto CDLC

They look pretty good to me! Any chance the slight tip burn may be nutrient related? I'd definitely back off the lights a bit but it looks like she wasn't showing any of that a few days ago when you added your last topdressing? Are you watering from the top at all with the topdressing? Maybe some leaching into your res water? I don't know anything about this stuff lol but its just curious that she looked perfect on day 20 and that's the same day you top dressed, ya know?

First time I noticed the first yellow tip was day 17 which was also the highest leaf.
Last few days they have been a little more hidden after I have done some lst so not as noticeable when I take the pic.

Raised the lights a little more earlier today.

Gave the top dress a very light watering on day 20 as I had just filled the rez a few hours earlier.

So hopefully just a little stress.
Thanks for noticing that though. :pass:

First time I noticed the first yellow tip was day 17 which was also the highest leaf.
Last few days they have been a little more hidden after I have done some lst so not as noticeable when I take the pic.

Raised the lights a little more earlier today.

Gave the top dress a very light watering on day 20 as I had just filled the rez a few hours earlier.

So hopefully just a little stress.
Thanks for noticing that though. :pass:
That makes sense! Just figured I'd double check :rofl: like I said, I know nothing about what you're doing so I'm probably very little help :crying:

Start of Day 25 for Amnesia and the nuts I was using for lst were no longer heavy enough.
So time to raid the socket set and spread her out and get some light to the lower areas.
1636422435358.jpg

1636425897271.jpg

Cdlc got the same and hopefully she starts to really move this week before Amnesia declares the whole tent hers.

1636425999900.jpg

(Why do I torture myself so?)

That amnesia is gonna take over by the looks of it tho which is not a bad thing :woohoo1: :jointman: :headbang:

Got home from a long day and the rez for both were empty.
Cdlc got her first top dress of craft blend,castings and Kashi.
Top watered 200ml and Filled rez a couple hours later.

Amnesia got a top dress of buildaflower and kashi.
200ml top and rez fill.

1636522137739.jpg
1636522037079.jpg

20211109_195700.jpg

Back