1st grow, PLEASE HELP. Plan to recover my girls?

The new growth surely looks better then the older leaves. I wouldn't give any nutrients for at least a week, just plain dechlorinated water. We'll see next week how they respond to that. :pass:
no good since last update, new growth dying cause of N as well.
Now I just hope I can get at least one bud from 'em. Hopefully I can ride it out.

soil looks dry

let me add:
flush like this " this is a 1 week flush : 1 day water - 1 day dry - 1 day water 2 day dry also consider defoliating (heavy) ( water amounts more than usual) ( text book flush is 3x's container size in a 2 week period) Remember when re- intoducing nutrients - use 1/2 amounts !!!!!

Hey there @biginjvpvn :toke:
First off... :welcome: to AFN!! Chill out and have a :pass:

First of all, never ever flush an organic soil. It's just not necessary ;)
I presume you used the 'just add water' approach yeah?
View attachment 1553309

Well, then there is enough in the soil to last you the entire grow. Use the BIO PK 5-8 the last three to four weeks of flower. And start at half the dose.
Never use cal/mag as the Silicium Flash is full with it and you've added 50gr. already... only when you start to see deficiencies (not deficiency caused by excess) is it recommended to top dress with Silicium flash.

I'm on the second run, as was advised I went with 'just add water' strategy with Silicium flash and 15L pots. Feels like this run they're growing faster. Hopefully this time no fuckups

I'm on the second run, as was advised I went with 'just add water' strategy with Silicium flash and 15L pots. Feels like this run they're growing faster. Hopefully this time no fuckups
you on the biotabs bro i see bobs been talking to you and this will make your life easier especially using the flash in your media

you on the biotabs bro i see bobs been talking to you and this will make your life easier especially using the flash in your media
hopefully.. they're 26 days old. i noticed some discolours on edges(some light green almost yellow) so i used Silicium 4 days ago. seems kinda helped but I also see some small burned tips, hopefully its just little nuttburn from tabs. both tabs were placed around day 10-11 after they popped in soil so I think its about time when they kick in

Back