New Grower 1st Grow Crop King WW Auto

Nice! I think im going to run a northern lights in a solo during my next round of grows.

Nice! I think im going to run a northern lights in a solo during my next round of grows.
I've wanted to try the solo cup thing as well. But this time I said screw it and I'm doing 4 plants instead of 2 and no more room

Ok so final weight of the one plant is 57grams. It Was bouncing between 57-58 so we will round down and go with that.

My grove bags show up today or tomorrow and they will go into those for cure.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1362858746.jpg
    Snapchat-1362858746.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Snapchat-904340956.jpg
    Snapchat-904340956.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 28
Ok so final weight of the one plant is 57grams. It Was bouncing between 57-58 so we will round down and go with that.

My grove bags show up today or tomorrow and they will go into those for cure.

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for the other thing :eyebrows: ppp

:clapper: :headbang: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) and keep an eye on ur alertz next day or so for the other thing :eyebrows: ppp
thanks!

last update for this grow. final weight of the last plant was 77 Grams so total weight for 2 plants 134 grams. its now in the grove bags for its cure

Back