New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Oh yeah man! Fall in ky is basically heaven, the best time to be out having good times!
Yes it is I love it and the smell you know it and can't miss it when you smell it it's a Kentucky thing lol but I love it get out and scout new places for possible grow and look for some yellow root or ginseng or blood root what ever you happen across lol that's the best part just walk out the door and take 20 steps and your in the middle of the woods and that casual taking a walk to smoke a joint done turned into an all day walking and digging and enjoying mother nature lol

Day [HASHTAG]#80s[/HASHTAG] update
The 2 dwarf girls outdoors are looking better when I checked em earlier today they started getting green back in the yellowed leaves so much it stands out when compared from yesterday's pic.
The girls really aren't showing any more stretch growth or vertical climb for a week now or so. They are mainly just focusing on getting their flowers big and sticky.
The Dwarf I have done 2 staggered harvests on is still chugging along the buds that are left on it originally would have been the type you cut off to conserve resources but her being so small I left most if everything and glad I did lol. Today they're small buds and couple decent sized ones but weeks ago they were just small short tiny branches mainly just shoots sticking out 1/8th inch but after the first harvest they picked up and doubled in size in a couple days then a week went by and their actual buds and now their double thst size really surprised me it kept in growing and giving lol and she started turning purple on a few buds mainly the sugar leaves and couple of the tiny sugar leaves. I hope it's a trait and it kicks it out more on these last few sites.
Blue Dream'matic day [HASHTAG]#80[/HASHTAG] not much to report on her she's same doing great and moving right along steady and strong vigorous growth. Her smell is getting stronger tho more if a blueberry muffin smell now and skunk but she has a way to go before finish line is even in sight. I noticed she had 5 leaves that died over night idk what caused it or if the might've got broke a little while feeding her or what.
IMG_20190807_133344.jpg
IMG_20190807_133348.jpg
IMG_20190807_133340.jpg
IMG_20190807_133328.jpg
IMG_20190807_133334.jpg

Day [HASHTAG]#81[/HASHTAG] the girls all been watered and rained on and showing they are back to being happy. They've swollen up a ton and sticky and smelly lol. Now blue she's been acting like I wasn't watering her enough turns out most was draining out before soaking I think i watered her yesterday and she was dry today like light as a feather when picked her up so I took a gallon of plain water and slowly slowly slowly poured it in at an angle from side so it kinda went from outside to inner soil by stalk did that all the way around and it worked hardly any drainage and she's heavy lol I also went ahead and cleaned her up again she's so dense with foliage and tiny branches so cleaned em out and now she should get good light in the center and lower branches.
IMG_20190809_220437.jpg
IMG_20190809_220448.jpg
IMG_20190809_222334.jpg
IMG_20190809_220431.jpg
IMG_20190809_222523.jpg
IMG_20190809_222324.jpg
IMG_20190809_220329.jpg
IMG_20190809_222515.jpg
IMG_20190809_222319.jpg
IMG_20190809_222528.jpg
IMG_20190809_220334.jpg
IMG_20190809_220322.jpg
IMG_20190809_222334.jpg

Day [HASHTAG]#85[/HASHTAG] i I didn't get pics of outdoor dwarf gals but got some of blue dream'matic but they're all doing good getting their swell on just mater of week or 2 for the outdoor gals and 4 or 5 weeks on blue she's a long one but it'll pay off in the end.
IMG_20190812_234457.jpg
IMG_20190812_234501.jpg
IMG_20190812_234451.jpg

Thanks bro it's been an amazing time learning the auto side I remember starting growing and after a couple grows I wish they had something that could be grown fast and flowered with out having to switch light schedule I thought it would never happen I can't believe it took me this long to find them and start them lol they really are the greatest thing now if the scientist that do the breeding and profiling new autos could make some that grow from seed flowering within a week but continued growing and stretching the entire time and took only 40 days tops and you'd get a pound of it no matter what I think we would be in future or something. But don't see that happening since it takes time to veg and flower and ripen so shortest I've seen is 65 days with veg included and that's killer for me lol
Looking good bro!

Thanks bro it's been an amazing time learning the auto side I remember starting growing and after a couple grows I wish they had something that could be grown fast and flowered with out having to switch light schedule I thought it would never happen I can't believe it took me this long to find them and start them lol they really are the greatest thing now if the scientist that do the breeding and profiling new autos could make some that grow from seed flowering within a week but continued growing and stretching the entire time and took only 40 days tops and you'd get a pound of it no matter what I think we would be in future or something. But don't see that happening since it takes time to veg and flower and ripen so shortest I've seen is 65 days with veg included and that's killer for me lol
Lol autos were a joke when they first came out and people bashed them. I think that autos are going to be the future of growing. It's definitely gaining much more ground in the cani industry

Back