Think

Outside the box
Reaction score
Just wanted some info regarding a 1200w Mars 2 Panel. I will be growing 3 girls in a 140x140x200 tent. I can't get 2 smaller panels unfortunately. Would just that one panel be okay?

I'm using a 600w led true w is around 260w I'm growing 4 plants with this with no real problems check link below if u fancy for my latest update on week 5 youngest is week 3 mars and mine r basicly the same so I'm told dnt think I could get away with 1200w in 80cmx80cmx160cm but not sure

Just wanted some info regarding a 1200w Mars 2 Panel. I will be growing 3 girls in a 140x140x200 tent. I can't get 2 smaller panels unfortunately. Would just that one panel be okay?
I put four under mine in a tent Slightly smaller with no problems. Four is a great number for autos under this light.

Mars 1200 and 300w of amare in there for now.....120X210ish
IMAG0766.jpg

The Mars 2 1200 would cover 3 Plants from start to finish no problem.

whats the 1 in the middle? on its own looks a lot like my girlscout cookies
Cheese xxl are the two big ones almost done, in the same line as them is a auto NYC diesel by advanced seeds, Middle is fairy Frost from autoflower portal, group of four is grape crinkle by mephisto, then a cheese xxl in right corner and two Ruby in one pot above the group of crinkle.....my gsc are in my other space lol

Im curious is this nycd auto comparable to the real soma one- guess one has to wait till it shows or did u already do one before?

Im curious is this nycd auto comparable to the real soma one- guess one has to wait till it shows or did u already do one before?
This is my first, supposed to be a cup winning auto, she's nice so far! I don't have a journal for her, had to get More into my grows and less into blogging for a minute

i have to know how she turns out, NYCD is one of my favorite strains since i first hit an Amsterdam coffee shop- when the quality was a little better than todays average. The smell and taste, hard to beat- but all the diesels are real nice to me.

Back