Indoor 100,000 View Giveaway

@Dudeski and @Ripper were both 6 days away with guesses of 6/22 and 7/4 :cheers:congrats guys and thank you everyone for your love and support I want you guys to know B-Line will be the next release if tests go well and that will be the end of the Bubba Kush Series for the year next will be either Blue Magic or Alien Overlord, also some next and exciting freebies coming up stay tuned in the magic strains update thread HERE:pass:

101,157!!!!!!!:worship: 100,000 views hit yesterday June 28th
Congratulations on the 100k hit.
Now, all you need to do is call one of your strains 'The Gathering'
Doesn't matter if it's good or not. Just having something called 'Magic: The Gathering' will win endless subscribers and customers

Congratulations on the 100k hit.
Now, all you need to do is call one of your strains 'The Gathering'
Doesn't matter if it's good or not. Just having something called 'Magic: The Gathering' will win endless subscribers and customers

Oh man, that is too much. I can't believe that I was that close. Next 2 strains should be called ripper and dudeski!

Thank you magic for your hard work and great genetics.

Most humbled by this prize and the generosity of Magic. Got a extra surprise inside the package. When I run again it will be all magic. Got Witch Doctor but will keep the extra a surprise for a while.

Thank you again!

20180717_192545.jpg

Back