Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thought I'd pop in and say, just harvested 3 Linda Seeds auto Gorilla Glue. Small, compact plants that grew in 3 gallon pots. Harvested the three at about 75 days and they gave me 261 grams dry! I could easily fit 9 in the 4x4... How's that for cheap seed! And it's good bud!

They had a PH issue and looked a bit rough, yet they still produced well.

View attachment 1395152View attachment 1395153View attachment 1395154
Das gooood smoke!
Good thing ya didn't get a Miss Wispy outta the bunch! LOL!

Thanks to this thread I've gotten 2 orders with Linda's. I also have a grow that is 3/4 plants Linda's. Got 2 Fat Blueberry autos and 1 Afghan skunk.
Pictured here I have all autos.
Fat blueberry, Afghan skunk, Northern lights, Runtz, Gg4, wedding cake, NYC diesel, AK, and cookies.

Grow journal is here if any1 wants to follow along

20211209_102358.jpg

Auto Fat Blueberry day 15
20211209_103101.jpg

So far, the Fat Blueberry is my favorite!

Thanks to this thread I've gotten 2 orders with Linda's. I also have a grow that is 3/4 plants Linda's. Got 2 Fat Blueberry autos and 1 Afghan skunk.
Pictured here I have all autos.
Fat blueberry, Afghan skunk, Northern lights, Runtz, Gg4, wedding cake, NYC diesel, AK, and cookies.

Grow journal is here if any1 wants to follow along

View attachment 1395351
Auto Fat Blueberry day 15
View attachment 1395354

The black friday deals were insane. I grabbed a 30 pack of fat blueberry for 20 euros.. all their new strains were about 10 euro a 5 pack. Never smoked runtz before so that will most likely get ran next.

The one I grew had such a good shape and potential, but got completely infected with mold in the greenhouse. I should put it back on the menu now that I have an indoor growspace... Maybe after all the Solocups, who knows.:shrug:
Btw, I ám growing Linda's - Purple Kush Auto, so cheap seeds are already part of the menu :thumbsup:

Tag me on that purple kush grow!

The one I grew had such a good shape and potential, but got completely infected with mold in the greenhouse. I should put it back on the menu now that I have an indoor growspace... Maybe after all the Solocups, who knows.:shrug:
Btw, I ám growing Linda's - Purple Kush Auto, so cheap seeds are already part of the menu :thumbsup:

The black friday deals were insane. I grabbed a 30 pack of fat blueberry for 20 euros.. all their new strains were about 10 euro a 5 pack. Never smoked runtz before so that will most likely get ran next.
DAMN!!!
With having a bunch of seeds, I didn't check them.

I need to pop one of my Fat Blueberrys I have LOL!

When i ordered i didnt realize,m there were multiple soyrces but the descriptions say who they come from. I dont mind, i got a mixed bag of seedsman, fastbuds and 2 no name packs

Back