Indoor $1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

$1.50 Seed Grow! Are cheap seeds worthwhile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been using MC V2 since it was released and have no complaints. I've played with other dry nute, Seagrow and Jack's and they all have one thing in common, MIX the nutes, ph and wait at least 24 hours, then ph again, THEN fill your res. I used GH nutes ( until Monsanto bought them........ ) and they were the same also. Ph it lower than usual and wait for it to rise. In RO it goes from 6.3 to 6.45 for me after 24 hours. I ph it again, wait an hour then use it or fill a res. I run MC in soil between 6.4 and 6.5.

Thank you. They all are doing the best I have ever grown. It looks like Murphy's Law has hit me, AGAIN. Looks like I havem the dialed in with MC V2 ... OH what is that I hear OH a new formula errrrrrrr Oh well, NOTHING ever stays the same. We just live too short of a span of time to grasp this passing of time and our place in history.

I had made my order way back on April 16th, about 30 beans worth, and I am still waiting on my package. At this point I am kind of worried but I kind of half expected them to either be super late or never arrive at all. The cool thing is I have emailed Linda's support team a few times and they always get back to me within 24 hours and they reassured me it's most likely due to the virus. I did not opt for the extra stealth shipping costs but I did request the beans be removed from their original packaging to help with their stealth methods. If I don't get them by mid-June I'll assume the worst but for now I'll just be patient and enjoy what's left of Mephisto's or try and germinate some of the wickedpissah's strains I was able to grab around 420. Not complaining by any means!

I had made my order way back on April 16th, about 30 beans worth, and I am still waiting on my package. At this point I am kind of worried but I kind of half expected them to either be super late or never arrive at all. The cool thing is I have emailed Linda's support team a few times and they always get back to me within 24 hours and they reassured me it's most likely due to the virus. I did not opt for the extra stealth shipping costs but I did request the beans be removed from their original packaging to help with their stealth methods. If I don't get them by mid-June I'll assume the worst but for now I'll just be patient and enjoy what's left of Mephisto's or try and germinate some of the wickedpissah's strains I was able to grab around 420. Not complaining by any means!

Hope they safely come through.
If / when they do arrive, any comments on the shipping/packaging effectiveness (not the actual methods) would be valuable for us, thanks!

Another reason I do business with them! their customer service has been excellent. Only Mephisto has been as good to me.

i had seeds take 6 weeks from spain i think there post is just running a bit slower than normal right now

Haven't tried them yet but their Nicole and Northern Lights look interesting
yes that nicole sure sounds like a good mix of genetics might just have to snagg a few and test them out

Back